In earlier versions of the Amazon Alexa app, finding the Pandora service wasn’t always easy. But in the latest version you can find Pandora on Alexa app in a few places. We’ll talk you through how to find it in the Alexa app below.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and Concerns
People not finding Pandora on the Alexa app often ask questions like these.
- Why is Pandora Not an Option in Alexa App?
- I Can’t Find Pandora in Alexa App !
- Why is Pandora Missing from Alexa App?
- I Don’t See Pandora in my Alexa App !
Perhaps you couldn’t find it in prior versions of the Alexa app. But it is indeed there now! This post shows where to find it.
Find Pandora on Alexa Instructions Summery
To get to Pandora, go to your Alexa app Home screen. Then visit your Settings page. Then, tap the Music menu item. Note that you won’t see it on the Music Services screen until you have added it.
But if you don’t see it there, then look on the New Music Services screen. It always shows up in either one or the other place. If you see it on the New Music Services screen, then Pandora is not yet set up in your Amazon account. In that case, follow the steps in our Add Pandora to Alexa Instructions to add it.
Find Pandora on Alexa App Instructions (Detailed)
1. Start the Alexa App on your Mobile Device
You’ll then see the Alexa home screen, as shown next.
2. Tap the Hamburger Control
Find the Hamburger item, in the top left corner of the Alexa Home screen, as pointed at by the green arrow in the last screenshot above.
This brings up the Alexa App’s main menu, as shown next.
3. Tap the Settings Menu Option
Find this link in the dark blue menu on the left side of the screen.
Tap the item, and then you’ll then see the Settings screen, as shown next.
4. Tap the Music Item
You then get the Music screen, as shown next.
Note that in this case, the Music screen does not show Pandora. Why? Because we haven’t set it up yet in our Amazon account. If we had linked Alexa to Pandora however, the Music screen would appear as follows.
Pandora will show up here if you correctly add it, as described in our Add Pandora to Alexa Instructions post. But if you do not see Pandora on the Music screen, then proceed to the next step to continue searching for Pandora.
5. Tap the Link New Service Option
Find the Link New Service item, as shown in the first Music screenshot above, pointed at by the green arrow. It’s in the top left part of the screen. Note that this option will not appear if you’ve already linked all music services to Alexa. This includes Pandora.
Running the Link New Service option brings up the Link Service screen, as shown next. Note that Pandora shows up here if not yet linked.
But if you’ve already added Pandora, it no longer shows up on the Link Services screen, as shown next.
So in short, to find Pandora on Alexa app, look for it in these pages.
- The Music screen (added already).
- The Link Service screen (not yet added).
- Add Pandora to Alexa Instructions
- How to Play Pandora Through Alexa Echo Dot
- Connect Pandora to Alexa Instructions
- Pandora Setup Instructions on Amazon Echo Alexa Speakers
- Set Up Pandora on Original Google Home Smart Speaker Instructions
- 2019-05-03: Added tags and tuned the targeting.
- 2019-01-11: First published.