To link the Charge 3 JBL speaker with a Bluetooth source device for the first time, or to refurbish the connection information stored on that device, you must know how to make the JBL Charge 3 discoverable. Now in this mode, this BT speaker advertises its Bluetooth name and current linkage details on the BT airwaves. So in this post, we show you how get this speaker into discovery mode. Thus with this skill, you can then join it to phones, tablets, computers, and smart speakers.
How to Make JBL Charge 3 Discoverable
1. Turn On the Charge 3
Firstly, turn on the speaker by pressing its Power button once.
E.g. See this button, pointed at by the bright green arrow, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on, as pictured next.
2. Press the Discovery Mode Button and Release when the Status Lamp Starts Quickly Flashing
Secondly, to find your speaker on your source Bluetooth device, place it into discoverable mode. For that, press and release the the Discovery Mode button, as pointed out in the next picture.
Additionally, when you press this button, the speaker makes a plucking guitar pairing sound. Moreover, the lamp in the Power button starts quickly blinking blue.
3. Done with How to Make JBL Charge 3 Discoverable
Lastly, the Status light is flashing, you should be able to see your Charge 3 JBL on any in-range phone, computer, tablet, or smart speaker, as shown next.
Other Posts About the JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Connect JBL Charge 3 to iPhone
- How to Factory Reset JBL Charge 3
- JBL Charge 3 Charging Instructions, How to Recharge
- Charge 3 JBL Speaker Change Name, How to Rename It
- JBL Charge 3 Specs for this Power Bank Speaker
Related Posts How to Make JBL Charge 3 Discoverable
- Making the JBL Xtreme 3 Discoverable, How To
- How to Make JBL Xtreme 2 Discoverable
- How to Make JBL Clip 2 Discoverable
- Making the JBL Flip 2 Discoverable
- How to Make JBL Flip 3 Discoverable
- 2021-08-09: First published.