This post shows how to pair Wonderboom Bluetooth speaker with common Bluetooth devices. First, start with your Wonderboom shut OFF (all dark LEDs). Then, follow along to pair it with most any Bluetooth source device. In this demo, we show how pairing works on our iPad Air mobile computer. But like procedures work for iPhones, iPods, and Android phones and tablets as well.
How to Pair Wonderboom Speaker
1. Visit the Home Screen on your iPad Air
Press the Home button to get to the Home iPad page. See our Home screen as shown next.
2. Find the iPad Settings App
We found ours on the second page of the Home screen on our tablet.
3. Bring up the Settings App
Then, tap the Settings app icon.
The iPad Air displays the first page of its Settings screen, as shown in the next screenshot
4. Go to the Bluetooth Settings Page to Continue with How to Pair Wonderboom Speaker
Next, tap the Bluetooth item, as pointed at by the dark green arrow in the last screenshot above.
Our Bluetooth Settings screen then appears as follows. Note that our Bluetooth is switched ON here. But since the Wonderboom is currently OFF, it does not show in either the My Devices or Other Devices lists on the tablet yet, Why? Because we’ve not yet paired it with this iPad before. Plus, the speaker is not yet transmitting its BT connection info. See this scenario, that appears as shown next.
Note in this picture that there’s no Wonderboom listed yet.
5. Turn On your Wonderboom Speaker
Then, turn on the WB by quickly pressing its Power button. See this button, circled in green, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on.
6. Put your Wonderboom Speaker into Pairing Mode
Now, to see your Wonderboom speaker on your iPad Air, place the WB into BT pairing mode. For that, press and release the Bluetooth button, as circled in the next picture.
When you press this Pairing button, the speaker makes a distinctive sound several times. Plus, a lamp in this button starts rapidly flashing white. See this in the last picture above.
7. Find your Wonderboom on your iPad Air
See the picture next. We found ours, as circled in green.
8. Pair with your Wonderboom Speaker
Tap the listed speaker in the Other Devices section of the Bluetooth Devices list, shown above.
Your iPad Air then pairs with the Wonderboom (appears as “WONDERBOOM” in this demo).
The Bluetooth Settings screen then changes to display something like the following.
Note that the Wonderboom now appears as connected, as circled inside the green oval in the last picture.
9. Done with How to Pair Wonderboom Speaker !
Finally, we have now successfully paired our Wonderboom Bluetooth speaker with our iPad Air iOS device. Audio output from that source device now plays on this wireless speaker, which is what you want. The same happens with most other Bluetooth devices.
So long for now.
Other Posts About the Wonderboom Speaker
- How to Pair Wonderboom Speaker
- Wonderboom Speaker Charger, Which One to Use
- How to Pair Wonderboom Speaker with iPhone
- Reset Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker Instructions
- How to Charge Wonderboom Speaker
Related Posts to How to Pair Wonderboom Speaker
- How to Pair JBL Charge 4 with Alexa Echo Speakers
- Pairing Victor Reader Trek with JBL Flip 2 Speaker
- How to Pair JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speaker
- Pairing Harman Kardon Invoke as a Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Pair JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker
References for How to Pair Wonderboom Speaker
- 2020-06-02: Added more tags and optimized text.
- 2019-03-24: First posted.