This piece demonstrates how to put an Echo Studio Alexa speaker into Bluetooth pairing mode, so you can play music from your phone or tablet or any other Bluetooth source device, through the wonderful sounding smart speaker.
How to Put Echo Studio in Pairing Mode
We assume here that your speaker is up and running, is connected to Alexa via your Amazon account, and that you have the Alexa app running on a smart phone or tablet that is connected to the same network as your Alexa Studio. If not, get all that up and running, and then come back and follow the routine below to put the Echo Studio in Bluetooth pairing mode.
1. Run the Alexa App
Find the Alexa app on your mobile device, as we did on the iPad Air device, as shown in the next picture.
Tap the Alexa app icon to run it. You should see the app’s Home page, as shown next.
2. Tap the Devices Button
Find this called out by the green arrow in the last picture.
Hitting the Devices control brings up the Devices page, as shown next.
3. Tap the All Devices Button
Touching the All Devices button brings up the page, that lists all the Alexa devices currently configured on your Amazon account, as shown next.
4. Find and Touch the Echo Studio Speaker to Put in Pairing Mode
Locate your Amazon Echo Studio in the All Devices list shown on this page. Then, tap it.
This brings up the Device Settings page for the Echo Studio you chose, as shown next. In this demo, we’re working with the Tom’s Echo Studio speaker.
5. Tap the Bluetooth Devices Item
Then, on the Device Settings page, touch the Bluetooth Devices item. Find this just below the Audio Settings item, as pointed out by the green arrow in the last picture.
This brings up the Bluetooth Settings page, as shown next.
6. Tap the Pair a New Device Bar
Find this light blue colored bar near the bottom of the page, as pointed out by the green arrow in the last picture above.
Then, you should see the Setup page come up, as shown next.
Now when this screen appears, then the Echo Studio is now in Bluetooth pairing mode. So you can now find it on your phone or tablet or other source Bluetooth device. In this demo, we’re looking for the speaker on an iPad Air tablet.
7. Go to your Tablet’s / Phone’s Home Screen to Continue with How to Put Echo Studio in Pairing Mode
On our tablet, we go to the Home screen by pressing and releasing the Home button. This minimizes the Alexa app, and brings up the Home page, as shown next.
8. Bring up the Bluetooth Settings Page on your Mobile Device
Your device may be laid out differently. But in this demo we found the Settings app on page two of the Home screen and tapped that. That took us to the Settings page, where we then found Bluetooth item on the left side of that page, and then tapped that. The result was the Bluetooth Settings page, as shown next.
Note that our Echo Studio was discovered as Echo Studio-2RK.
9. Done with How to Put Echo Studio in Pairing Mode
If you’re able to discover the Amazon Echo Studio on your mobile device as we did on ours above, then you have indeed put that smart speaker into Bluetooth pairing mode, and it is now ready to act as a Bluetooth speaker.
Other Posts About the Echo Studio Hi-Fi Smart Speaker
- How to Deregister Amazon Echo Studio Alexa Speaker
- How to Use Echo Studio as Bluetooth Speaker
- Echo Studio Reset Button, Where Is It
- How to Adjust Volume on Echo Studio Speaker
- Adjusting Bass and Treble on the Amazon Echo Studio Speaker
- How to Connect Echo Studio to WiFi Network
- Alexa Echo Studio Setup Instructions
- How to Connect Echo Studio to Internet
- How to Reset Alexa Echo Studio, Hard Factory Reset
- Echo Studio Buttons Guide, Meanings Functions Codes
- How to Connect Echo Studio to Bluetooth Speaker
Related Posts to How to Put Echo Studio in Pairing Mode
- How to Put Wonderboom 2 Speaker into Pairing Mode
- Putting JBL Charge 4 in Pairing Mode
- How to Put Ultimate Ears Wonderboom in Pairing Mode
- Putting JBL Xtreme in Pairing Mode, Xtreme 1
- How to Put JBL Clip 2 in Pairing Mode
- Putting Wonderboom 1 Speaker into Pairing Mode
- How to Put Alexa in Pairing Mode
- How to Put JBL Xtreme 2 in Pairing Mode
- Putting JBL Go 2 in Pairing Mode
- How to Put JBL Charge 3 in Pairing Mode
- JBL Flip 2 How to Put Into Pairing Mode
- How to Put JBL Flip 3 in Pairing Mode
- Putting JBL Flip 4 into Pairing Mode
- How to Turn On Bluetooth Pairing Mode in Google Home
- Putting JBL Clip 3 in Pairing Mode
- How to Put JBL Flip 5 in Pairing Mode
References for How to Put Echo Studio in Pairing Mode
- 2020-09-13: First posted.