To pair the Clip 2 JBL speaker with a Bluetooth source device for the first time, or to renew the connection information stored on that device, you must know how to fire off pairing mode on the speaker. In this mode, the JBL Clip 2 sends out its Bluetooth name and current linkage data over the BT airwaves. So in this post, we show you how to put this tiny speaker into pairing mode, so you can join it to phones, tablets, computers, and smart speakers.
How to Put JBL Clip 2 in Pairing Mode
1. Turn On the Clip 2
Turn on the speaker by pressing its Power button once.
See this button, pointed at by the bright green arrow, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on, as pictured next.
2. Press the Pairing Mode Button and Release when the Status Lamp Starts Quickly Flashing
In addition, to be able to discover your speaker on your source Bluetooth device, place it into pairing mode. For that, press and release the the Pairing button. E.g. The green arrow points this button out in the next picture.
When you press this Pairing button, the speaker makes a plucking guitar pairing sound. Plus, the Status lamp begins fast-blinking blue.
3. Done with How to Put JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth Speaker in Pairing Mode
Finally, while the Status light is blinking, you should be able to see your Clip 2 JBL on any in-range phone, computer, tablet, or smart speaker, as shown next. E.g. Our speaker here is named “JBL Clip 2”.
Other Posts About the JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
- How to Tell if JBL Clip 2 is Charging
- JBL Clip 2 Charging Time, How Long to Fully Charge
- How to Reset JBL Clip 2 Speaker
- JBL Clip 2 Charger, Which USB Charger Replacement
Related Posts to How to Put JBL Clip 2 Speaker In Pairing Mode
- How to Put Wonderboom 2 Speaker into Pairing Mode
- Putting JBL Go 2 in Pairing Mode
- How to Put JBL Charge 3 in Pairing Mode
- JBL Flip 2 How to Put Into Pairing Mode
- How to Put JBL Flip 5 in Pairing Mode
- 2021-08-09: Shortened the tags and internal links lists.
- 2020-08-15: First published.