To pair your SRS XB33 Sony Bluetooth speaker with a source device for the first time, or to refresh old connection info in that device, you have to know how to start up pairing mode on this BT speaker. Why? Because in this mode, the speaker broadcasts its name and currently valid connection info over Bluetooth. Then this enables source Bluetooth devices to pair with it, and subsequently, to stream music to the speaker. So in this post, we show you how to put the Sony SRS XB33 Extra Bass stereo speaker into pairing mode, so you can easily sync it with phones, tablets, computers, and assistant speakers.
How to Put Sony SRS XB33 Speaker into Pairing Mode
1. Turn On the XB43
Firstly, Turn on the speaker by rapidly pressing its Power button.
E.g. See this button, that we point out with the green arrow, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on.
2. Briefly Press the Pairing Button for a Quarter Second
Secondly, pairing mode allows you to see your XB33 speaker on your source Bluetooth device. So, activate pairing mode by pressing and releasing the Pairing button, as we point out in the next picture.
When you press this Pairing button, the speaker says in a female voice, “Bluetooth pairing.” Plus, the status lamp begins blinking blue, in a pulse-pulse-pause, pulse-pulse-pause pattern. We point to this light in the next picture.
3. Done with How to Put Sony SRS XB33 Wireless Speaker into Pairing Mode
Lastly, while the Bluetooth Status lamp is flashing, you should see the XB33 on any in-range phone, computer, tablet, or smart speaker, that is within several feet of it, as we see in the last picture above. Thus if you see that, then this means that the speaker is indeed now in pairing mode.
Related Posts to How to Put the SRS XB33 Sony Speaker in Pairing Mode
- How to Put Sony SRS XB23 in Pairing Mode
- How to Put Sony SRS XB22 in Pairing Mode
- Sony SRS XB21 Speaker, How to Put into Pairing Mode
- How to Put Sony SRS XB01 in Pairing Mode
- Putting the Sony SRS X11 Bluetooth Speaker into Pairing Mode
Other Posts About the Sony SRS XB33 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Pair Sony SRS XB33 BT Speaker
- How to Make Sony SRS XB33 Discoverable
- Hard Resetting the Sony SRS XB33 BT Speaker
- How to Check Sony SRS XB33 Battery Life
- How to Reset Sony SRS XB33 Wireless Speaker
- 2021-09-25: First published.