To pair your SRS XB43 Sony Bluetooth speaker with a source device for the first time, or to refresh old connection info in that device, you have to know how to start up pairing mode on this BT speaker. Why? Because in this mode, the speaker broadcasts its name and currently valid connection info over Bluetooth. Then this enables source Bluetooth devices to pair with it. So in this post, we show you how to put the Sony SRS XB43 Extra Bass speaker into pairing mode, so you can easily link it with phones, tablets, computers, and smart speakers, and stream music from those devices onto this speaker.
How to Put Sony SRS XB43 Speaker into Pairing Mode
1. Turn On the Speaker
Firstly, Turn on the speaker by rapidly pressing its Power button.
E.g. See this button, that we point out with the green arrow, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on.
2. Press and Hold the Pairing Button for a Quarter Second
Secondly, pairing mode allows you to see your XB43 speaker on your source Bluetooth device. So, activate pairing mode by pressing and releasing the Pairing button, as we point out in the next picture.
When you press this Pairing button, the speaker says in a female voice, “Bluetooth pairing.” Plus, the status lamp begins blinking blue, in a pulse-pulse-pause-pulse-pulse-pause pattern. We point to this light in the next picture.
3. Done with How to Put Sony SRS XB43 Wireless Speaker into Pairing Mode
Lastly, while the Status lamp is flashing, you should see the XB43 on any in-range phone, computer, tablet, or smart speaker, that is within several feet of it, as we see in the last picture above. Thus if you see that, then this means that the speaker is indeed running in pairing mode.
Related Posts to How to Put the SRS XB43 Sony Speaker in Pairing Mode
- How to Put Sony SRS XB10 in Pairing Mode
- How to Put UE Roll in Pairing Mode
- Putting the Echo Dot in Pairing Mode
- How to Put Sony SRS XB12 in Pairing Mode
- How to Put Charge 4 in Pairing Mode
Other Posts About the Sony SRS XB 43 Bluetooth Speaker
- Sony SRS XB43 Speaker Pairing Instructions
- How to Turn Off the Sony SRS XB43
- How to Turn On Sony SRS XB43
References for How to Put the Sony SRS XB43 Speaker in Pairing Mode
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Mobile Phone Pictures
- Cleaning Glasses with Anti Glare Coating
- Quieting a Noisy Window Air Conditioner Unit
- How to Set Honeywell Thermostat Swing
- Installing a New WiFi Network Router
- 2021-09-14: First published.