To pair your Wonderboom speaker with a Bluetooth source device for the first time, or to refresh old connection information in that device, you have to know how to start up discovery mode on the speaker. Why? Because in this mode, the speaker broadcasts its name and currently valid connection information over the Bluetooth airways, which allows nearby devices to pair to it. So in this post, we show you how to put the Wonderboom 1 speaker into pairing mode, to allow you to link it with phones, tablets, computers, and smart speakers.
How to Put Wonderboom Speaker into Pairing Mode
1. Turn On the Wonderboom
Firstly, turn on the speaker by rapidly pressing its Power button.
E.g. See this button, circled in green, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on.
2. Press the Pairing Button for Two to Three Seconds
Secondly, to be able to discover your speaker on your source Bluetooth device, place it into pairing mode. For that, press and hold the the Pairing button, as circled in the next picture.
When you press this Pairing button, the speaker makes an offbeat but cool pairing sound. Plus, a lamp in this button starts rapidly flashing white. See this in the last picture above.
3. Done with How to Put Wonderboom Speaker into Bluetooth Pairing Mode
Lastly, while the Pairing button is blinking, you should be able to see your speaker on any in-range phone, computer, tablet, or smart speaker, that is within several feet of it, as shown next.
Other Posts About the Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
- Wonderboom Battery Indicator, Charging Light
- How to Check Wonderboom Battery Life and Level
- Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
- Wonderboom Charge Time, How Long for Full Charging
Related Posts to How to Put Wonderboom Speaker Into Pairing Mode
- How to Put JBL Charge 4 in Pairing Mode
- How to Put Ultimate Ears Wonderboom in Pairing Mode
- Putting JBL Xtreme in Pairing Mode, Xtreme 1
- How to Put JBL Clip 2 in Pairing Mode
- How to Put JBL Flip 3 in Pairing Mode
References for How to Put Wonderboom Speaker in Pairing Mode
- 2020-08-15: First published.