Here’s our instructions on how to factory reset Instant Pot Smart WiFi electric pressure cooker. Factory resetting restores this appliance to factory default state. Often, factory resetting fixes any strange behaviors you might see occasionally on this Instant Pot. Resetting to factory default settings also erases any WiFi network info stored in this cooker. This ensures that the Instant Pot will not connect to your account when its next owner plugs it in.
How to Factory Reset Instant Pot Smart WiFi Pressure Cooker
This button is the second one in this first row of four buttons. It’s in the fourth row from the top, just under the LCD screen. It’s one to the right of the Cake button. Find it just above the Down button. No buttons are above this Pressure Level / WiFi ON OFF button, and the Keep Warm button is one position to the right.
Note that it’s the Pressure Level / WiFi On Off button we’re referring to here, that also serves as a factory reset button.
Remember too, that resetting this pressure cooker takes it offline. That is, it will no longer connect to any WiFi networks until you set it up again. See our Change WiFi on Instant Pot Smart WiFi Pressure Cooker Instructions post, for more details on how to do that.
Note too, that factory resetting disconnects the Instant Pot from the WiFi network it automatically connected to before. It also unlinks it from your Instant Pot account. So, factory resetting is always a good idea when you’re getting the cooker ready for resale or gifting.
So, with the Smart WiFi Instant Pot powered up, press and hold the Pressure Level / WiFi On Off button for eight to eleven seconds. This starts the factory reset, when you hear a long beep.
Finally, factory reset is done when the LCD display shows the word APP, as pictured next.
Again, set up your Smart Instant Pot again, to again monitor and control it remotely on the app.
Other Posts About the Instant Pot WiFi Pressure Cooker
- Change WiFi on Instant Pot Smart WiFi Pressure Cooker Instructions
- How to Set Up Instant Pot Smart WiFi Pressure Cooker Instructions
- Instant Pot WiFi Pressure Cooker Buttons Guide
- Reset Button on Instant Pot Smart WiFi Cooker
- Instant Pot Buttons, Smart WiFi, By Column
Related Posts to How to Reset Instant Pot Smart WiFi Pressure Cooker
- How to Reset Google Home Mini Speaker
- How to Reset JBL Flip 5 Speaker, Reset Bluetooth
- Reset Amazon Alexa Echo Gen 2 to Factory Settings, How To
- How to Reset Alexa Echo Gen 2 Dot to Factory Settings
- Reset Honeywell Thermostat RTH9580WF, How To
- 2019-07-16: Tweaked the phrase targeting for ‘How to Reset Instant Pot WiFi’, and added more tags and links.
- 2019-04-25: Added tags.
- 2019-02-10: First posted.