We explain how to turn off the JBL Flip 4 mini speaker here. Now most Bluetooth speakers have a Power button that they position right out there on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, this poolside speaker is no exception to this pattern, as we find its Power button on the side button panel, as we show in the next picture. We start this demo with the speaker powered UP.
There’s also a status lamp inside the Power button, that glows either white or blue when the speaker is ON, as we point out in the last picture. Then it goes dark when the speaker shuts OFF, as we point out in the next picture.
How to Turn Off the JBL Flip 4 Speaker
To power down this speaker, press the Power button. Then release after a quarter second or so. Moreover, you needn’t hold it in for too long for the unit to see your press and then turn itself on.
When the unit shuts OFF, the status lamp darkens, and the unit makes an interesting falling guitar slide sound, to let you know that it is going down. Note though that if you’re recharging the speaker, and it is not yet fully charged, the battery gauge will glow still, even with the speaker OFF.
But if pressing the Power button does not switch off the speaker, it could be that your speaker is in service mode. So if the unit won’t turn off, try connecting a USB-C charger to it and take it out of this mode. Or you can try resetting the speaker by following our JBL Flip 4 Reset Instructions.
Related Posts to How to Turn Off the JBL Flip 4 Portable BT Speaker
- How to Turn Off JBL Flip 5 Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Turning Off the Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
- Turning Off the Sony SRS XB43 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB10 BT Speaker
Other Posts About the JBL Flip 4 Wireless Speaker
- JBL Flip 4 Buttons Meanings
- Checking Firmware Version on This Speaker
- Firmware Upgrade Instructions for This Wireless Speaker
- How to Turn On This Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn On This Speaker’s Extra Bass Mode