We explain how to turn off the Logitech Roll poolside Bluetooth speaker here. Now most speakers have a Power button that they prominently place on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, while this speaker has its Power button on the back, it is still fairly easy to get to. E.g. See it in the next picture.
The Power button also has a light in it in a vertical line shape that glows when the speaker is ON, and generally stops glowing when you turn it OFF.
In fact, this LED is dark when the speaker is OFF unless you are recharging the speaker. In that case, it glows red, as we see in the next picture.
How to Turn Off the Logitech Roll Bluetooth Speaker
To turn OFF when the unit is ON, press the Power button. Then release when you hear the power down sound, which can take a second or two.
When this device switches off, the Power button goes black, and the unit makes a distinctive power-down bongo sound to let you know that it is now powering down.
But if pressing the Power button does not turn off the system, then perhaps the memory inside has become corrupt. So if the unit won’t turn off, try hard resetting it by following our Logitech Roll Reset Instructions.
But if after the total reset the speaker still stays ON, then the unit itself may be defective. So in that case, just get a new one.
Related Posts to How to Turn Off the Logitech Roll Bluetooth Speaker
- Turning Off an Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Speaker
- How to Turn Off Logitech Wonderboom 2 Speaker
- Turning Off a JBL Clip 3 Mini Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB43 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB13 BT Speaker
- How to Turn Off Descriptive Audio on Disney Plus
- Honeywell Thermostat Wiring Instructions
- Weiman Glass Cook Top Cleaner & Polish Review
- How to Turn Off Descriptive Audio on Netflix
- How to Connect Sharp Smart TV to WiFi
- 2021-09-14: First published.