We explain how to turn off a UE Wonderboom portable Bluetooth speaker here. Now most speakers have a Power button that they prominently place on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, this speaker is no exception to this rule, since we find its Power button right on top, near the front, as we see next.
The Power button also has a light in it in the shape of a vertical line that glows when the speaker is ON, and stops glowing when you turn the speaker OFF.
Plus, this lamp is dark when the speaker is OFF unless you are charging the speaker. In that case, it glows red, as we see in the next picture.
How to Turn Off a UE Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
To turn OFF when the unit is ON, press the Power button. Then release after a quarter second or so. Moreover, you needn’t hold it in for too long for the unit to see your press and then turn itself off.
When this speaker shuts off, the Power button goes black, and the unit makes a distinctive power-down sound to let you know that it is now shutting down.
But if pressing the Power button does not turn off the system, it could be that the memory inside has become corrupt. So if the unit won’t turn off, try factory resetting it by following our UE Wonderboom Reset Instructions.
But if after the complete reset the speaker still stays ON, then the unit itself may be defective. So in that case, just get a new one.
Related Posts to How to Turn Off UE Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Speaker
- How to Turn Off Clip 2 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
- Turning Off a JBL Clip 3 Mini Speaker
- How to Turn Off JBL Clip 4 Sand Proof Speaker
- Turning Off a Charge 3 JBL Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker
Other Posts About the UE Wonderboom Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn On This UE Bluetooth Speaker
- Pairing Instructions for This UE Speaker
- Firmware Update Instructions
- The Battery Indicator Light Explained
- Hard Reset Instructions
- 2021-09-13: First published.