We explain how to turn off an Ultimate Ears Wonderboom portable Bluetooth speaker here. Now most speakers have a Power button that they prominently place on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, this speaker is no exception to this rule, since we find its Power button right on top, near the front, as we see next.
The Power button also has a light in it in the shape of a vertical line that glows when the speaker is ON, and stops glowing when you turn the speaker OFF.
Furthermore, this lamp is dark when the speaker is OFF unless you are charging the speaker. In that case, it glows red, as we see in the next picture.
How to Turn Off an Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
To power down this speaker, press the Power button. Then release after a quarter second or so. Moreover, you needn’t hold it in for too long for the unit to see your press and then turn itself off.
When the speaker shuts off, the Power button goes dark, and the unit makes a distinctive power-down sound to let you know that it is now shutting down.
But if pressing the Power button does not turn off the speaker, it could be that the memory inside has become corrupt. So if the unit won’t turn off, try factory resetting it by following our Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Reset Instructions.
But if after the hard reset the speaker still does not turn off, then the unit itself may be defective. In that case, just get a new one.
Related Posts to How to Turn Off Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Clip 2 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
- Turning Off a JBL Clip 3 Mini Speaker
- How to Turn Off JBL Clip 4 Sand Proof Speaker
- Turning Off a Charge 3 JBL Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off JBL Charge 4 Go Anywhere Bluetooth Speaker
Other Posts About the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom BT Speaker
- How to Turn On Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 1 Speaker
- Ultimate Ears Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
- How to Put your Ultimate Ears into Pairing Mode
- How Long an Ultimate Ears Speaker Might Take to Charge
- Resetting This Ultimate Ears Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- 2021-09-13: First published.