We explain how to turn off a Wonderboom 2 portable speaker here. Now most speakers have a Power button that they prominently place on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, this speaker is no exception to this rule, since we find its Power button right on top, near the front, as we see next. We start here with the speaker running.
The Power button also has a light in it in the shape of a vertical line that glows when the speaker is ON, and stops glowing when you turn it OFF.
Furthermore, this lamp is dark during speaker OFF time, unless you are charging the speaker. In that case, it glows red, as we see in the next picture.
How to Turn Off Wonderboom 2 Speaker
To power down this speaker, press the Power button. Then release after a quarter second or so. Moreover, you needn’t hold it in for too long for the unit to see your press and then turn itself off.
When the speaker shuts off, the Power button goes dark, and the unit makes a distinctive power-down sound to let you know that it is now shutting off.
But if pressing the Power button does not turn off the speaker, it could be that the memory inside has become corrupt. So if the unit won’t turn off, try hard resetting it.
But if after the factory reset the speaker still does not turn off, then the unit itself may be defective. So in that case, just get a new one.
Related Posts to How to Turn Off Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Wonderboom 1 Bluetooth Speaker
- Turning Off the Sony SRS XB43 Party Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB10 BT Speaker
- Turning Off the Sony SRS XB13 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB12 BT Speaker
Other Posts About the Wonderboom 2 BT Speaker
- How to Connect This Bluetooth Speaker to Alexa Echo Devices
- Wonderboom 2 Buttons Meanings
- Recharging Instructions for the Wonderboom 2 Speaker
- Wonderboom 2 Firmware Update Upgrade Instructions
- How to Read the Wonderboom 2 Battery Indicator, Charging Indicator Lamp
- 2021-09-11: First published.