We explain how to turn off a Wonderboom BT speaker here. Now most speakers have a Power button that they prominently place on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, this speaker is no exception to this rule, since we find its Power button right on top, near the front, as we see next.
The Power button also has a light in it in the shape of a vertical line that glows when the speaker is ON, and stops glowing when you turn the speaker OFF.
Furthermore, this lamp is dark when the speaker is OFF unless you are charging the speaker. In that case, it glows red, as we see in the next picture.
How to Turn Off Wonderboom Speaker
To power down this speaker, press the Power button. Then release after a quarter second or so. Moreover, you needn’t hold it in for too long for the unit to see your press and then turn itself off.
When the speaker shuts off, the Power button goes dark, and the unit makes a distinctive power-down sound to let you know that it is now shutting down.
But if pressing the Power button does not turn off the speaker, it could be that the memory inside has become corrupt. So if the unit won’t turn off, try factory resetting it.
But if after the reset the speaker still does not turn off, then the unit itself may be defective. In that case, just get a new one.
Related Posts to How to Turn Off Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB43 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB10 Extra Bass Speaker
- Turning Off the Sony SRS XB13 BT Speaker
- How to Turn Off Sony SRS XB12 Extra Bass Speaker
- How to Turn Off Temporary Hold on Honeywell Thermostat
Other Posts About the Wonderboom BT Speaker
- How to Turn On Wonderboom BT Speaker
- Connecting 2 Wonderboom Speakers Together
- How to Connect Wonderboom to Alexa Echo Speakers
- How to Put Wonderboom Speaker into Pairing Mode
- Wonderboom Battery Indicator, Charging Light
- 2021-09-11: First published.