You can adjust the bass response of the JBL Charge 4, by turning on and off its bass mode mode. Thus, when ON, bass mode makes the passive bass radiators vibrate a lot more. Further, this mode adds a decidedly “thumpy” quality to the content playing, that makes this speaker sound much bigger than it really is.
How to Turn On JBL Charge 4 Bass Mode
First off, by default, this BT speaker has bass mode turned on already. Furthermore, this adds a bit of extra treble and lots of extra bass to the audio output.
How to Turn On JBL Charge 4 Bass Mode, Step by Step
If you turned bass mode OFF either accidently or on purpose, you can turn bass mode ON by pressing and holding in the Volume Down (-) and Bluetooth buttons for about ten seconds.
Moreover, you keep holding them until the oval ring around the buttons lights up, as shown in the next picture. E.g. Find these buttons on the top of the speaker, as shown in the picture above.
Furthermore, to reverse what you just did, and turn OFF bass mode, again press and hold the Volume Down and Bluetooth buttons. Hold them until the oval button ring lights up. Release the buttons when you see that.
Finally, when the ring goes off, low frequency mode has been activated once again.
Related Posts to How to Turn Off JBL Charge 4 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Flip 5 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Flip 4 Bass Mode
- Turning On the JBL Xtreme Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Charge 5 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Charge 3 Bass Mode
Other Posts About the JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Speaker
- JBL Charge 4 Change Name, How to Rename Speaker
- JBL Charge 4 Battery Life, How Long the Battery Lasts
- How to Hard Reset JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth Speaker
- Pairing the JBL Charge 4 Wireless Speaker
- How to Connect JBL Charge 4 to Alexa
- 2021-09-05: First published.