We currently know of no way how to turn on the bass mode on the JBL Go 2 mini speaker. But if this unit had a bass mode, it would make the speaker vibrate a lot more, and add a louder bass quality to the content playing. Thus, we propose that if JBL ever added this feature, it might work as follows…
How to Turn On JBL Go 2 Bass Mode – Proposal
Firstly, by default, the Go 2 would have this mode turned ON, as many of the other speakers in the JBL line do. In addition to more bass, this mode would add more treble and to the sound, like switching on the Loudness control on older stereo systems.
Find the Bluetooth and Volume Down buttons on the top of the speaker, as circled in the picture above.
Next, you would turn bass mode ON by pressing and holding in the Volume Down (-) and Bluetooth buttons for about ten seconds, until the pilot lamp on the front blinks a few times, as shown in the next picture.
To turn bass mode back to what it was before, you would also press and hold the Volume Down and Bluetooth buttons in until the light again flashes a few times. Then release the buttons after that.
Related Posts to How to Turn On JBL Go 2 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Xtreme 3 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Boombox Bass Mode
- Turn On the Bass Mode on the JBL Xtreme 2 BT Speaker
- How to Turn On JBL Flip 5 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Flip 4 Bass Mode
Other Posts About the JBL Go 2 Mini Speaker
- JBL Go 2 Software Update Instructions
- JBL Go 2 Buttons, Meanings Functions, Combinations
- How to Tell if JBL Go 2 Is Charging
- JBL Go 2 Pairing Instructions
- How to Pair JBL Go 2 with Echo Alexa Speakers
References for How to Turn On JBL Go 2 Bass Mode
- 2021-09-06: First published.