You can change how loud the bass is on the JBL Xtreme 2, by turning on its super bass mode. When switched on, bass mode makes the passive bass radiators vibrate much more. So it adds a low rumble quality to the playing program, that travels pretty far from the speaker.
How to Turn On JBL Xtreme 2 Bass Mode
By default, the JBL Xtreme 2 has its bass mode turned ON after a reset. Note that in addition to the extra bass, this mode adds a little more treble to the audio output as compared to when bass mode is OFF.
You can turn bass mode ON by pressing and holding in the Volume Down (-) and Bluetooth buttons for about ten seconds, until the Power and Connect buttons light up white, as shown in the next picture, pointed at by the green arrows. E.g. Find all these buttons on the top of the speaker, as shown in the picture above.
How to Turn On JBL Xtreme 2 Bass Mode, Step by Step
To turn low frequency mode back on, again, press and hold the Volume Down and Bluetooth buttons in until the Power and Connect buttons light white. Then release the buttons. When the buttons inside the circled oval above light white, the low frequency mode has resumed once again.
The drivers really thump when you switch ON the low frequency mode. So use caution in how loudly you play this speaker with the resulting extra bass, to avoid damage to the speaker drivers inside. If the bass is crackling, tapping, or otherwise distorting, turn it down !
Related Posts to How to Turn On JBL Xtreme 2 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Flip 3 Bass Mode
- Turning On JBL Xtreme Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Charge 3 Bass Mode
- How to Turn On JBL Xtreme 3 Bass Mode
Other Posts About the JBL Xtreme 2 Power Bank Speaker
- How to Rename JBL Xtreme 2
- Connecting JBL Xtreme 2 to Alexa Echo
- How to Restart JBL Xtreme 2 Power Bank Speaker
- JBL Xtreme 2 Charging Indicator, Battery Indicator Details
- How to Connect JBL Xtreme 2 to iPhone
- 2021-09-06: First published.