We explain how to turn ON the Logitech Roll patio Bluetooth speaker here. Now most speakers have a Power button that they prominently place on the unit so it’s easy to find. Indeed, while this speaker has its Power button on the back, it is still fairly easy to get to. E.g. See it in the next picture.
The Power button also has a light in it in a vertical line shape that begins glowing when the speaker is ON, and generally stops glowing when you turn it OFF.
In fact, this LED is dark when the speaker is OFF unless you are recharging the speaker. In that case, it glows red, as we see in the next picture.
How to Turn On the Logitech Roll Bluetooth Speaker
To turn ON when the unit is all dark, press the Power button. Then release when you hear the power up bongo sound, which can take a second or two.
When this device switches ON, the Power button either starts glowing white, or continues glowing red if the speaker is recharging.
But if pressing the Power button does not bring up the system, then perhaps the memory inside has become corrupt. So if the unit won’t turn on, try factory resetting it by following our Logitech Roll Reset Instructions.
But if after a full reset, and recharging the battery, the speaker still will not turn on, then the unit itself may be defective. So in that case, just get a new one.
Related Posts to How to Turn On the Logitech Roll Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn On Sony SRS XB43 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn On Sony SRS XB13 Bluetooth Speaker
- Turning On the JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn On Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Turn On Logitech Wonderboom 2 Speaker
- Logitech Wonderboom Factory Reset Instructions
- Google Home Power Supply Specs
- How to Turn Off Audio Description on Disney Plus
- JBL Go 3 Button Meanings
- How to Set Up Pandora on Amazon Alexa Speakers
- 2021-09-14: First published.