Just purchased this HP DeskJet 3632 Printer for a customer. Part of the 3630 All-In-One series of HP printers, we selected the 3632 because it can easily print documents and pictures wirelessly from mobile devices (tablets and phones).
I’ve been charged with setting this up at her place, and the first part of doing that is to unbox it. So, we detail here how to unbox this HP printer in the safest way, what comes with it. So, let’s get started.
1. Sit Box on its Bottom End
See this as shown in the next picture.
2. Slice the Clear Sealing Tape
The tape runs across the top opening of the box, in the middle, where the two box flaps meet underneath the tape. The open box top is displayed in the next picture.
3. Slide Printer Out of Box
Note that it’s inside some Styrofoam supports, which will also slide out along with the printer. In the next picture, our printer has been removed from the box, and is shown with the Styrofoam supports still encasing the sides.
4. Remove Styrofoam Supports from Printer
While doing so, be careful not to let the printer fall and bump against the table / floor. Shown next, is the printer with the packing supports removed.
5. Remove Cellophane from Printer
See this as shown next.
6. Pull Open the Outer Access Panel
Facing the printer as shown in the previous picture, the front panel latches are located on the left and right front corners of the printer, near the top. The plastic door opens downward, as shown in the next picture.
7. Remove all Blue Tape and Loose Cardboard from Printer
Note the typical locations of this tape in the next picture, as pointed at by the pink arrows.
8. Open the Inner Access Panel
Inside the outer chamber, locate the inner access panel latch, near the top, just beneath the arrowed blue tape at the top center of the 3632. Insert an index finger, and gently push down while at the same time, pulling the hatch outward. The result is shown in the next picture.
9. Remove and Open Inner Box
See this small box as shown inside the printer in the last picture, with the piece of blue tape dangling from it. This contains the cables and ink cartridges.
10. Check Included Printer Accessories
You should have received two (2) #63 ink cartridges (one black, and one color), a power cord, and a USB cable, as displayed in the next picture.
11. Find Software CD Disc
Ours was inside the user guide booklets, and looks as follows.
12. You’re done!
You have now successfully unboxed the HP DeskJet 3632 All-in-One printer scanner copier. Congratulations!
We’ll detail how to set up this printer in an upcoming post; to be published shortly.
- How to Install HP DeskJet 3630 Series Wireless Printer
- HP Deskjet 3630 Series Ink Cartridges Details
- How to Replace Empty Ink Cartridges in HP 3630 Series DeskJet Printer
- HP DeskJet 3632 Wireless Setup Instructions
- How to Reset HP Deskjet 3632 Printer
- Xerox Phaser 3150 Laser Printer Setup, Drivers, and Tid Bits
- 2018-12-07: Added more subheadings.
- 2017-01-22: Originally published.