The Charge 3 JBL speaker sounds awesome, and plays loud to fill outdoor parties with excellent sounding tunes. As we’ll discover in the JBL Charge 3 specs below, it features noticeably more bass response than models in the JBL Flip family. A definite upgrade from Flip.
Further, even when playing at top volume, the built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to twenty hours per recharge.
And, in our view the most intriguing feature: you can charge your cell phone, tablet, or other mobile device right from this speaker’s 6000 milliamp hour battery. True, we only got a twenty percent raise in our iPad Air’s battery percentage before the battery in this speaker went dead. But this was enough to finish what we were doing on the tablet. Indeed, it’s nice having the emergency bank of power along for the ride when you carry around the JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker.
JBL Charge 3 Specs, Specifications
- JBL Clip 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Review Specs Features
- Amazon Echo Spot Power Supply Specs, AC Adapter
- JBL Flip 2 Review, Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Specs, Features
- Echo Dot 3 Adapter Specs, AC Power Adapter Info Amazon Echo Dot Gen 3 Speaker
- JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker USB AC Charger Adapter Specs
- How to Tell if JBL Flip 4 is Charging
- How to Reset Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker
References for JBL Charge 3 Specs
- 2019-04-18: Added tags.
- 2018-12-17: First published.