The Charge 3 JBL speaker sounds awesome, and plays loud to fill outdoor parties with excellent sounding tunes. Thus, as we’ll discover in the JBL Charge 3 specs below, it features noticeably more bass response than models in the JBL Flip family. So this is a definite upgrade from Flip.
Plus, even when playing at top volume, the built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to twenty hours per recharge.
So in our view, the most intriguing feature: you can charge your cell phone, tablet, or other mobile device right from this speaker’s 6000 milliamp hour battery.
But while we only got a twenty percent raise in our iPad Air’s battery percentage before the battery in this speaker went dead, this was enough to finish what we were doing on the tablet. Indeed, it’s nice having the emergency bank of power along for the ride when you carry around the JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker.
JBL Charge 3 Specs, Specifications
Note that these JBL Charge 3 specs cover the battery power output, the wall adapter, speaker size and number, frequency range, and noise levels introduced by the Charge 3.
Finally, as you might see here, and as you’ll definitely hear should you listen to the JBL Charge 3, this speaker is a top notch audio performer for its size.
- JBL Clip 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker Review Specs Features
- Amazon Echo Spot Power Supply Specs, AC Adapter
- Echo Dot 3 Adapter Specs, AC Power Adapter Info Amazon Echo Dot Gen 3 Speaker
- JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker USB AC Charger Adapter Specs
Other Posts About the JBL Charge 3 Power Bank BT Speaker
- How to Recharge Charge 3 Speaker
- JBL Charge 3 Charging Instructions, How to Recharge
- Pairing Victor Reader Trek with JBL Charge 3, How To
- JBL Charge 3 Firmware Update Instructions
- Pairing JBL Charge 3 with Amazon Alexa Echo Dot
- 2020-04-21: Added more tags.
- 2019-04-18: Added tags.
- 2018-12-17: First published.