Covers the JBL Clip 2 wireless Bluetooth speaker firmware update instructions. But, we know of no way to upgrade the software on the Clip 2. Moreover, as of this writing, we find no firmware downloads for this speaker on the JBL web site. Neither do they give any details for this in the included manuals.
So it seems that JBL feels that the Clip 2 works well enough with the original firmware. Thus they chose not to provide a (perhaps) confusing and complicated update procedure for such a basic speaker. Indeed, in our tests, the speaker is highly reliable. That is, we’ve not observed any bugs, lost connections, distortion, or anything else bad. So firmware updating is likely not needed, and as far as we can tell, impossible for the average consumer to perform.
Other Posts About the JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Clip 2 Low Frequency Mode, Extra Bass
- JBL Clip 2 Charger, Which USB Charger Replacement
- Clip 2 JBL Specs, Specifications for this Speaker
- JBL Clip 2 Battery Indicator, Charging Indicator Light
- JBL Clip 2 Reset Button Location on this JBL Speaker
Related Posts to JBL Clip 2 Firmware Update Instructions
- Charge 3 Firmware Update, How To, Tips, Help
- Updating Firmware on JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker, How To, Through JBL Connect Plus App
- JBL Flip 3 Firmware Update Instructions
- Updating Firmware Echo Spot Amazon Alexa Speaker Instructions
- Amazon Echo Force Firmware Update Instructions, How To Help
References for JBL Clip 2 Firmware Update Instructions
- 2021-09-04: Revised the internal links list.
- 2020-08-22: First published.