While we find no physical JBL Clip 2 reset button, you press a button combination ti reset the speaker.
JBL Clip 2 Reset Button Location
Firstly, press this combination with the speaker powered on, and you hard reset the Clip 2. Please see our JBL Clip 2 Reset Instructions post for further details about resetting the JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth speaker.
The reset button combination involves the Volume Up and Phone buttons pressed at the same time. Find these buttons on the left side panel of the Clip 2, circled in green in the picture above. Press them any time you wish to factory reset the Clip 2, and return it to factory default settings. You’ll know that the reset has happened after pressing this button combo when the speaker powers off, as shown next.
The fact that you must press two buttons together to effect a Clip 2 reset, instead of just one button, means that fewer accidental resets occur. Why? Because it’s much harder to press two buttons together by mistake than it is just one. The two buttons involved here are far enough apart that a single finger cannot press both simultaneously.
Related Posts to JBL Clip 2 Reset Button
- JBL Charge 4 Reset Button, Where to Find It
- Flip 2 Speaker Reset Button Location, Where to Find It
- JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Reset Button Location
- Reset Button on Google Chromecast Audio, Where Is It
- Where is the JBL Flip 4 Reset Button Located
Other Posts About the JBL Clip 2 BT Speaker
- JBL Clip 2 Charger, Which USB Charger Replacement
- JBL Clip 2 Charging Instructions, How to Charge Clip 2
- 2020-04-11: Added more tags.
- 2019-05-02: Tuned the targeting.
- 2019-01-10: First published.