Where to find the JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth speaker reset button? Well, we find no actual reset button per se. In fact, we know of no way to reset this JBL Bluetooth speaker at all. No problem though, because we’ve never found any need to reset ours. It has yet to show faulty behaviors that normally require a hard reset.
But perhaps in future versions of the JBL Clip. Maybe they’ll either add a physical reset button, or add a button press combo to the speaker firmware. In the meantime, to fully reset the speaker, power it down. Then wait a few seconds, then power it back on. We’ve found these actions correct any troubles we had with our Clip 3.
The following paragraphs outline our thoughts on how JBL might implement a reset button scheme in the Clip 3. Note that these are just our thoughts and hopes, and not how the Clip 3 works at present.
JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Reset Button Location
On the JBL Clip 3 waterproof speaker, we find no separate reset button. But three buttons appear across the top edge of the speaker. So, pressing one or more of these will one day hopefully, trigger a full factory reset. We suggest the following button combination.
Press and hold the Volume UP and Play buttons on the top of this wireless speaker. Press these at the same time until the factory reset occurs. See the locations of these buttons in the following picture.
Further, see our JBL Flip 4 Reset Instructions, How to Factory Reset the JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speaker post for a demo of how to hard reset the JBL Flip 4 speaker back to factory default settings. We’ve patterned our Clip 3 reset suggestions based on how you do it on the Flip 4.
It’s unlikely that you’ll inadvertently reset this JBL speaker by accidently pressing these two buttons together. Well, in this case, neither inadvertent nor intentional resetting of the Clip 3 is possible.
Related Posts to JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Reset Button Location
- JBL Clip 3 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Picture Gallery
- How to Adjust Volume on JBL Clip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Flip 4 Reset Instructions, How to Factory Reset the JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Pair JBL Clip 3 with Google Home Speakers, Original, Max, and Mini
- Charging JBL Clip 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, How To
- Echo Dot Reset Button Location on Gen 1, 2, and 3 Dots
- Bluetooth with JBL Flip.. from Mobile Nations Android Central
- How to Fix Bluetooth Pairing Problems, from Techlicious.com
- 2018-06-04: First published.