Where to find the JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth speaker reset button? Well, we find no actual reset button per se. To fully reset the speaker, power it on, then press and release the button combination discussed below. We’ve found these actions correct any troubles we had with our Clip 3. Resetting though you usually do not need to do because of how solid this speaker’s on-board software is.
JBL Clip 3 Reset Button Location
Press and hold the Volume UP and Play buttons on the top of this wireless speaker. Press these at the same time until the factory reset occurs. See the locations of these buttons in the following picture.
Further, see our JBL Flip 4 Reset Instructions, How to Factory Reset the JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speaker post for a demo of how to hard reset the JBL Flip 4 speaker back to factory default settings. JBL patterned this Clip 3 reset routine on how you do it on the Flip 4.
It’s unlikely that you’ll inadvertently reset this JBL speaker by accidentally pressing these two buttons together. But even if you do, you do no harm. After a reset, you just have to manually connect the speaker again for the first time, to each of your favorite Bluetooth devices.
Related Posts to JBL Clip 3 Reset Button Location
- JBL Clip 3 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Picture Gallery
- How to Adjust Volume on JBL Clip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Go Reset Button, Where It is Located
- Reset Button on Instant Pot Smart WiFi Cooker
- JBL Flip 4 Reset Instructions, How to Factory Reset the JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Pair JBL Clip 3 with Google Home Speakers, Original, Max, and Mini
- JBL Flip 2 Reset Button Location, Where to Find It
- Echo Sub Reset Button Location, Where to Find It
- Charging JBL Clip 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers, How To
- Echo Dot Reset Button Location on Gen 1, 2, and 3 Dots
- Bluetooth with JBL Flip.. from Mobile Nations Android Central
- How to Fix Bluetooth Pairing Problems, from Techlicious.com
- 2019-04-16: Removed ad code and added tags.
- 2018-06-04: First published.