Here, we list the complete JBL Flip 2 speaker specs. E.g. These cover its size, weight, battery charge time, and play time per recharge. They also give its frequency response, and audio power output.
The specifications further show that the JBL Flip 2 sounds pretty good. Indeed, this speaker plays loud enough for most small parties, with its twelve watts of stereo audio power.
Additionally, even at loudest volume, the lithium ion battery lasts up to five hours per recharge.
Finally, the specs by no means exaggerate the quality JBL put into this affordable yet great sounding Bluetooth speaker. Good for its time.
But this speaker is older now and no longer made. Much better options are available such as the Flip 3 and Flip 4 models.
The JBL Flip 2 Specs, Specifications
- Speaker diameter: 65 mm, or 2.6 inches.
- Length: 160 mm, or 6.3 inches.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer. 3.7 volts, 2 amp-hours, 7.4 watt-hours.
- Charging power: Micro USB input, 5 volts at 1 amp.
- The battery charge time: 3.0 hours.
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK.
BT transmitter power: 0 to 4 dBm.
- Bluetooth frequency range: 2.402 to 2.480 GHz.
- Music playing time: Up to 5 hours per charge (varies by volume level and audio content).
- Transducer: 2 x 40 mm drivers. Note also that these are full-range speakers. I.e. there is no separate woofer driver in this unit.
- Output power: 2 x 6 Watts
- Frequency response: 100 Hz. – 20 kHz.
- Max SPL: 86 DB.
- Finally, the signal-to-noise ratio: is greater than or equal to 80dB, weighted.
- Tuned bass port.
- Two driver speakers for stereo sound.
- Speakerphone with noise and echo reduction.
- NFC (near field communication) technology.
- Light enough to carry in hand.
- Finally, this unit charges from USB power.
Other Posts About the JBL Flip 2 Speaker
Related posts to JBL Flip 2 Specs
References for JBL Flip 2 Specs
- 2020-04-07: Added more tags.
- 2019-03-05: First released.