An adequate JBL Flip 4 charger, is a USB AC charger that provides at least 2.1 amps at 5 volts (10.5 watts or more). Note that at present, JBL does not include a compatible USB charger with its Flip 4 speaker. So, you’ll need to either have one already on hand, or purchase one.
Which JBL Flip 4 Charger Type Works Best?
We’ve successfully charged our JBL Flip 4 wireless speaker with the chargers, listed below. Note that all these JBL speaker chargers feature a USB A type female connector. You’ll need an AC adapter like these to connect your speaker if you wish to use the orange USB charging cable that comes with the JBL Flip 4, pictured next.
1. RavPower 24 Watt Dual USB Charger
This charger is available at Amazon.com. See it’s product page here. At under twelve dollars US, this dual USB port AC wall charger is small enough for easy portable use, but not so small that you’ll easily lose it.
2. Gearmo Ten Port USB Charging Station
This hefty household wall charging station delivers all the current you need for charging your JBL Flip 4 speaker. It delivers full USB power on each and every one of its ten output ports. This means that you won’t increase the speaker charging time when you charge more than one device on it. In fact, this ten port charging station supplies enough juice to recharge all models in the JBL Flip line of portable Bluetooth speakers. Find this useful USB accessory here at Amazon.com. We also reviewed this charging station here.
3. CE Tech 4 Port USB Charger
This CE Tech charging station is another beefy unit, well provisioned for recharging most JBL Flip speakers in the shortest time possible. This well built USB power hub is available on eBay for under thirty US dollars here.
4. GE Jasco Y14 11307 USB Charger, 2.1 Amp, Dual USB Ports, with Night Light
This charger is available at Amazon.com. See an equivalent charger’s product page at Amazon.com, here. At less than twelve dollars, this dual port AC USB adapter, with its folding plug prongs, is small enough to fit in any mobile device accessory travel kit. It’s also great when you take your speaker on vacation, because it features a night light. Makes finding your way around strange hotel rooms a cinch. See our GE Jasco 2.1 Amp USB Charger, Y14 Review post for more details on this affordable and practical charger solution.
5. JBL Charger for the Xtreme and Charge Bluetooth Speakers, Also Works on the JBL Flip 4
Finally, if you bought the JBL Charge 3 speaker, you probably got this JBL AC adapter included. We’ve found that while this wall charger does not come with our Flip 4, it charges the speaker very well just the same. See our JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker USB AC Charger Adapter Specs for further details.
So, we hope this short list of compatible AC USB adapters helps you choose a suitable charger for your Flip 4 Bluetooth speaker. Good luck.
Related Posts to JBL Flip 4 Charger
Other Posts About the JBL Flip 4 BT Speaker
- RAVPower Dual USB Wall Charger 24W 4.8A Foldable Plug & iSmart Technology Compatible JBL Flip Bluetooth Speakers and More – White, at Amazon.com
- CE Tech 4 Port USB Wall Charger Mobile Cell PHONES 5ft Cable, at Ebay.com
- USB Charger 10-Port 120W, Multi-Port USB Charging Hub 24A Desktop Power Station for iPhone 7/6s/6 Plus/5S, iPad Pro/Air2/ Mini, Galaxy S7/S6 Edge, at Amazon.com
- GE 11307 USB LED Night Light Charging Station with 2 USB Outlets
- JBL Xtreme Charging Instructions
- 2022-09-10: First published.