The JBL Flip 5 waterproof speaker has several buttons and lamps across its top and side panels, including the Infinity button. Here, we explain the function of the Infinity button, what it does, and how to use it. This switch lets you join from two to over a hundred JBL speakers together, such that they all play the same program content. Thus, you can fill a much bigger party area with sound than you can by playing just one speaker. And, since the speakers can be as far apart as is typical for Bluetooth speakers, the area you can cover with them is large enough for most small to medium sized parties.
JBL Flip 5 Infinity Button Explained
Use the Infinity button to connect two or more JBL Connect+ compatible speakers together, in “party mode”. When synced in this way, they all play the same program without any echos or delays. Infinity mode resembles Amazon’s multi room music groups. That is, all speakers that join in play the same audio at the same time.
With each speaker powered on, you press the Infinity button on each JBL speaker you wish to add to the Connect+ group.
The Infinity button on the JBL Flip 5 is shaped like an infinity symbol, thus its name, as shown in the next picture, pointed at by the green arrow.
Related Posts to JBL Flip 5 Infinity Button
- JBL Go Buttons Guide, What Each Button Does on Go and Go 2 Speakers
- Instant Pot Buttons, Smart WiFi, By Column
- Echo Dot 3 Buttons and Ports Guide, Layout, Purpose, How to Use
- JBL Xtreme Buttons Meanings, Button Combinations
- Flip 2 Buttons Guide for this JBL Bluetooth Speaker, Each Control Discussed
Other Posts About the JBL Flip 5
- JBL Flip 5 Specs, Bluetooth Speaker Specifications
- How to Factory Reset JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Flip 5 Charger Type, Replacement
- How to Reset JBL Flip 5 Speaker, Reset Bluetooth
- JBL Flip 5 Battery Life, How Long the Battery Should Last
- How to Restart JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Flip 5 Hard Reset Instructions
- 2020-11-22: First published.