Here, we list JBL Flip 6 specs. First of all, these specifications cover the speaker’s length, width, weight, battery recharge time, output power, and music play time per charge. We also give its frequency response, and Bluetooth support details as well as other interesting tidbits.
Moreover, it’s clear from the published specs, that the JBL Flip 6, released in December, 2021, sounds pretty good. Indeed it plays loud enough, with its twenty watts of mono audio power. Plus, the passive yet hefty radiators give more bass than models like the prior Flip 3.
Furthermore, even at max output, the lithium ion polymer battery lasts up to twelve hours per charge.
The specs certainly do not bely the great features JBL put into this medium level waterproof Bluetooth speaker. Finally, the USB-C charging system provides faster recharging times as well.
JBL Flip 6 Specs
- Dimensions: 216 X 106 X 99 (mm).
- Dimensions: 8.5 X 4.2 X 3.9 (in).
- Weight: 0.92 Kg.
- Weight: 2.05 Lbs.
- Furthermore, the battery type is a Lithium-ion polymer model, 4800 MaH, 3.6 volts, 17.28 watt-hours.
- The battery charge time: 2.5 hours.
- Charging cable type: USB-C.
- AC Adapter (suggested specs): USB-C 5 volts, 3 amp, 15 watts out.
- Bluetooth Transmitter Frequency Range: 2.402 – 2.4835 GHz.
- The Bluetooth Transmitter Power: 0 – 10 dBm.
- Bluetooth Transmitter Modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK.
- The Bluetooth version: 5.1.
- Music playing time: Up to 12 hours (varies by volume setting and program content).
- Bluetooth Profile Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6.
- 2.4GHz SRD frequency range: 2407MHz – 2475MHz.
- SRD transmitter power: <10dBm (EIRP)
- Transducer: 44 X 80 mm (1.75 X 3 inch) woofer, and 16 mm (0.6 inch) tweeter.
- Output power: 20 Watts RMS
- Frequency response: 63 Hz. – 20 kHz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: More than 80 dB.
- IPX7 waterproof.
- Finally, the max operating temperature: 113 degrees F, or 45 degrees C.
JBL Flip 5 Features
- IPX7 waterproof and dustproof case design.
- Works with the JBL Portable app.
- Supports JBL PartyBoost protocol.
- Battery saving auto power off.
- Bass passive radiators.
- Monophonic sound.
- Two-way speaker system (one woofer and one tweeter).
- PartyBoost lets you link two JBL Flip 6 speakers together to get stereo sound.
- Connects to up to two mobile devices at once.
- Long lasting grill cloth.
- USB charging via the included USB-C cable.
- Charging protection alerts you with tones if the USB-C port gets wet.
- Echo-friendly carton.
- Finally, note that the JBL Flip 6 has no WiFi functions, and no speakerphone function.
JBL Flip 6 Colors
In addition, the Flip 6 is currently available in 5 different standard colors including gray, black, blue, cyan, and red.
JBL Flip 6 Price
Lastly, you can find this Flip 6 JBL Bluetooth speaker these days new, for between $99.99 on $139.99. There are also used or refurbished copies, and these prices can be as low as $49.99. So check eBay and other resale sites for up-to-the-minute prices.
Related Posts to JBL Flip 6 Specs
- JBL Clip 3 Specifications
- JBL Flip 4 Specs
- Alexa Dot 2 Power Adapter Specs
- JBL Xtreme Power Cord AC Adapter Charger Specs
- JBL Clip 2 Speaker Specs
Other Posts About the JBL Flip 6 Bluetooth Speaker
References for JBL Flip 6 Specs
- 2022-08-29: First released.