Here, we list the complete JBL Go 2 specs. E.g. These cover its size, weight, battery recharge time, and play time per charge. They also give its frequency response, and audio power output.
Plus, the specifications further show that the JBL Go 2 sounds decent enough for its size, although we wouldn’t classify it as high fidelity. It plays loud enough for most small parties, with its three watts of mono sound power.
Additionally, even at loudest volume, the lithium ion battery lasts up to five hours one a single charge. Yes, the specs do indeed show the limits of the JBL Go 2. Yet it’s affordable, rugged, and well suited for poolside parties.
Key JBL Go 2 Features
- Monophonic sound.
- Speakerphone with noise and echo reduction.
- Light enough to carry in hand.
- AUX input port.
- Charges from USB power.
- Auto shut off saves battery power.
The JBL Go 2 Specs, Specifications
- Firstly, the dimensions in inches are: 2.8 x 3.38 x 1.24.
- Secondly, the dimensions in centimeters: 7.12 x 8.6 x 3.16.
- Then the weight is: 0.18 kg or 0.41 pounds.
- IPX7 waterproof.
- Battery type: Lithium ion polymer. 3.7 volts, 730 mAH.
- In addition, the charging power, micro USB input: 5 volts at 1 amp.
- The battery charge time: 2.5 hours.
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, DQPSK, 8DPSK.
- Support: A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.5,
Furthermore, the bluetooth transmitter power: 0 to 4 dBm.
- Frequency range for Bluetooth: 2.402 to 2.480 GHz.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1.
- Music playing time: Up to 5 hours per charge (varies by volume setting and audio content).
- Transducer: 1 x 40 mm driver.
- Further, the output power: 3.1 watts RMS.
- Frequency response: 180 Hz. – 20 kHz.
- Lastly, the signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 80dB weighted.
Other Posts About the JBL Go 2 Tiny BT Speaker
Related posts to JBL Go 2 Specs
- JBL Go Reset Button, Where It is Located
- How to Pair JBL Go 2 with Echo Alexa Speakers
- JBL Flip 2 Portable Speaker Review, Specs, Features
- Charge 3 JBL Power Bank Bluetooth Speaker Review, Features, Specs
- JBL Xtreme Power Cord AC Adapter Charger Specs
Change History Log
- 2020-05-22: Optimized the post further.
- 2020-04-10: Added more tags.
- 2019-03-05: First released.