Here, we list the complete JBL Xtreme 1 speaker specs. First, these cover its physical size, weight, waterproof level certification, battery charge time, and play time. They also give its frequency response, power output and power bank capabilities. Indeed it’s obvious from reading through these specs that the JBL Xtreme sounds terrific.
Secondly, it plays plenty loud, with its forty watts of total output power. Plus, that hefty driving audio offers more bass than similar sized models.
Furthermore, even when playing at top volume, the lithium ion battery can last up to fifteen hours per charge.
But perhaps the most interesting feature, is that the Xtreme 1 works as a power bank too. E.g. You can charge your cell phone, tablet, or other mobile device right from this speaker’s 10 amp hour battery. Thus, the specs by no means belie the quality JBL put into this upper crust portable Bluetooth speaker.
JBL Xtreme 1 Specs
- Firstly, the dimensions are: 12.6 X 28.3 X 12.2 (cm).
- Dimensions: 4.96 x 11.14 x 4.8 (inches).
- Weight: 2.11 Kg.
- Weight: 4.65 Lbs.
- Secondly, the battery type is: Lithium-ion polymer, 10000 mah, 37 WaH.
- The battery charge time: 3.5 hours
- AC Adapter (included): 19 volts, 3 amps, 57 watts.
- USB Output. 1 device 5 volts at 2 amps. 2 devices: 5 volts at 1 amp each.
- Thirdly, the Bluetooth transmitter frequency range is: 2.402 – 2.480 GHz.
- The Bluetooth Transmitter Power: 0-4 dBm.
- Bluetooth Transmitter Modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- The Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Music playing time: Up to 15 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
- Additionally, we have the transducers that are: 2 x 63mm.
- Tweeters: 2 x 35mm.
- Output power: 2 x 20W
- Frequency response: 70Hz. – 20 kHz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 80dB.
- Finally, the case design is: Waterproof to IPX7 standards when the charge port door is closed tightly.
Other JBL Xtreme 1 Posts
Related posts to JBL Xtreme 1 Specifications
- 2023-02-05: first published.