This post teaches Logitech Wonderboom pairing with iPad Air tablet instructions. In short, start with your Logitech UE speaker shut OFF (all dark top panel LEDs). Then, follow these directions to pair with an iPad Air.
Logitech Wonderboom Pairing with iPad Instructions
1. Visit the Home Screen on your iPad Air
Firstly, press the Home button to get to the Home iPad page. See our Home screen as shown next.
2. Find the iPad Settings App
We found ours on the second page of the Home screen on our tablet.
3. Bring up the Settings App
Thirdy, tap the Settings app icon.
The iPad Air then displays the first page of its Settings screen, as shown in the next screenshot
4. Go to the Bluetooth Settings Page
Tap the Bluetooth item, as pointed at by the dark green arrow in the last screenshot above.
Our Bluetooth Settings screen then appears as follows. Note that our Bluetooth is switched ON here. But since the Logitech Wonderboom is currently OFF, it does not show in either the My Devices or Other Devices lists on the tablet yet, Why? Because we’ve never paired it with this iPad before. Plus, the speaker is not yet broadcasting its BT connection information. See this scenario, that looks something like as shown next.
Note in this picture that we find no Wonderboom listed yet.
5. Turn On your Logitech Wonderboom Speaker
Turn on this Logitech by quickly pressing its Power button. See this button, circled in green, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on.
6. Put your Logitech Wonderboom into Discovery Mode
Now, to see your Wonderboom Logitech speaker on your iPad Air, place the Wonderboom into BT pairing mode. For that, press and release the Bluetooth button, as circled in the next picture.
When you press this Pairing button, the speaker makes a noteworthy sound several times. Plus, a lamp in this button starts rapidly flashing white. See this in the last picture above.
7. Find your Logitech Wonderboom on your iPad Air
See the picture next. We found ours, as circled in green.
8. Pair with your Speaker
Tap the listed speaker in the Other Devices section of the Bluetooth Devices list, shown above.
Your iPad Air then pairs with the Logitech Wonderboom (appears as “WONDERBOOM” in this demo).
The Bluetooth Settings screen then changes to display something like the following.
Note that the Logitech speaker now shows as paired, as circled inside the green oval in the last picture.
9. Done with Pairing Logitech Wonderboom with iPad !
Finally, we have now successfully paired our Logitech Wonderboom Bluetooth speaker with our iPad Air iOS device. Audio output from that iPad now plays on this speaker. This presumably, is what you want to accomplish. So enjoy!
Other Posts About the Logitech Wonderboom Speaker
- How to Pair Logitech Wonderboom Speaker with Alexa
- Logitech Wonderboom Speaker Buttons Guide
- How to Tell if Logitech Wonderboom is Charging
- Pairing Logitech Wonderboom with Google Home
- Logitech Wonderboom Speaker Charging Instructions
Related Posts to Logitech Wonderboom Pairing with iPad
- Logitech Wonderboom Charging Instructions
- Google Home Bluetooth Speaker Pairing Instructions, 2017
- Logitech Wonderboom Buttons Guide
- Pairing JBL Go 2 with iPhone iPad iPod iOS Phones Tablets
- JBL Xtreme Pairing with iPhone iPod iPad iOS Tablets Phones
References for Logitech Wonderboom Pairing with iPad
Change Log History
- 2021-08-22: Revised the tags and internal links lists.
- 2020-08-31: Improved targeting and shortened the tags list.
- 2020-04-11: Added tags.
- 2019-03-07: First released.