Here, we demo Logitech Wonderboom reset instructions. These restore the default settings to this Logitech speaker. This reset works as follows.
Resetting Logitech Wonderboom speakers wipes any memorized Bluetooth devices from memory. And, clearing this data stops the Logitech from pairing to any nearby Bluetooth devices after the reset. Further, you might reset the Logitech Wonderboom to re gift it. Or, you just wish to halt its auto pairing with devices you no longer play through lt.
Logitech Wonderboom Reset Routine
1. Turn on the Speaker
Press and release the Power button. The status lamp in that button lights and you hear a power-up sound. We circle the Power button in the next picture.
Then, the status light comes on solid or it blinks, as shown next.
2. Wait for the Power Up Sound
The Logitech Wonderboom makes a unique sounding turn-on noise. The speaker is then ready for reset when this sound finishes. It may or may not pair with a device. That depends on whether you have any in-range Bluetooth devices that know about the unit and that it have previously paired with it as well. Whether paired or not, this reset help works the same way, as follows.
3. Be Sure the Logitech Wonderboom is Not Paired with Anything
This Logitech speaker seems to not respond to reset requests while connected with a source Bluetooth device. So, unpair the speaker before resetting.
4. Press the Power and the Volume DOWN Button Together for Up to Eight Seconds
Find the Power and Volume DOWN buttons. The Power button is on the top of the speaker, near the front. Volume DOWN is the long vertical line on the front, near the bottom. We point out both of these with the green arrows in the next picture.
The Logitech Wonderboom 1 then enters reset. Then in a few seconds, the unit powers off afterwards. E.g. The falling electronic ka-plunk sound plays. Then the status lamp in the Power button goes dark, as we see next.
5. Check that your Logitech Wonderboom Did Indeed Reset
Next, power on the speaker again, as we detail in step 1 above.
After a reset, the Wonderboom speaker comes up in ready-to-pair mode again, with the pairing lamp rapidly flashing white.
6. Logitech Wonderboom Reset Now Done !
Reset is done now. So go ahead and let someone else use this speaker. Or pair it again with your favorite Bluetooth devices.
After a reset, this Logitech speaker no longer auto connects with any previously paired Bluetooth devices. Thus, to restore automatic BT pairing, you pair this speaker manually with your desired device(s). Then any time that both the Logitech and the source device have Bluetooth running, pairing again occurs without you having to do anything.
Don’t forget to delete any now-stale connections to Logitech Wonderboom from your source Bluetooth devices that you set up prior to resetting the speaker. These will no longer work. So you’ll want to “forget” them in your source device’s settings pages.
Other Posts About the Logitech Wonderboom
- How to Make Logitech Wonderboom Discoverable
- Connecting Logitech Wonderboom with iPhone
- How to Tell if Logitech Wonderboom is Charging
- Logitech Wonderboom Charging Instructions
- Logitech Wonderboom Buttons Guide — Meanings, Codes, Functions
Related Posts to these Logitech Wonderboom Reset Instructions
- Xtreme Speaker Reset Instructions to Fix Numerous Problems
- JBL Go 2 Reset Instructions to Solve Some Pairing Problems
- Flip 2 Reset Instructions
- JBL Clip 3 Reset Instructions, Directions
- Xtreme 3 Reset Instructions, Solves Many Connection Issues
References for Logitech Wonderboom Reset
- 2021-08-12: First posted.