We’ve set up a new NOAA weather radio audio stream that carries weather station WNG589. This station broadcasts from Blair County, PA and covers the counties of Blair, Huntington, Cambria, and Bedford. This all hazards station broadcasts on a frequency of 162.425 Mhz., weather channel 2. It has a power output of 300 watts. Further, the reports come from Innovation Park in State College, PA. Plus, folks with properly set weather radios in range will get alerts when severe weather approaches.
At last, if there’s enough demand, we hope to add this stream to the various internet radio directories. Then, we’d like to make it available on the Alexa, Cortana, Google Home, and Google Nest smart speakers. So listen up, and listen long!
Listen to NOAA Weather Stream WNG589
Follow the links listed next, to hear weather station WNG589 in Blair County, PA. Note that these stream links may change from time to time. So check back here should the link you’ve bookmarked or saved stop working.
Related Posts to NOAA Weather Stream WNG589
- Sony Streaming Media Player SMP-N200 Review
- CBS Streaming Video Fails to Play in Internet Explorer, How to Fix
- Finding Radio Stream URL Using URL Snooper 2
- Internet Radio Stream URL, How to Find
- Sangean WFR 20 WiFi Internet Radio Player Review
- Denon S 32 WiFi Internet Radio Music System Review
- Logitech Squeezebox Boom Review, WiFi Internet Radio
- Emerson Clock Radio CKS1708 Review
- Bose Radio CD Player Review, Pros, Cons
- Radio Shack 15 312 Composite AB Switch Box Review
- Bose Wave Radio 1 AWR131 Review
References for NOAA Weather Stream WNG589 in Altoona, PA
- WNG589 County Coverage Page, on NOAA. GOV
- National Weather Service County Coverage Lists
- NOAA Weather Radio on Wikipedia
- 2019-10-27: First published.