Details the power cord specs for the Invoke Microsoft Harman Kardon Cortana speaker. Firstly, the US version of this AC adapter has folding AC prongs, a four-foot long cord, and is pretty light weight for its larger size. Plus, the AC adapter box end is quite long. Yet its small width allows easy fitting into a standard power strip outlet without blocking nearby sockets.
Furthermore, the cord silently puts out 40 watts to the speaker. Plus, it offers good regulation, allowing the speaker to sound off with deep, driving bass and life like dynamic range.
Now this is not a cheapo power cord though. It indeed seems well built, runs with little heating even at higher speaker volumes, and transmits little if any RFI and EMI static.
Power Cord Specs for Invoke Harman Kardon Cortana Speaker
Model: F19V-2C-DC. Input: 110-240 volts, 50-60 Hz., 1.5 Amps Max. Moreover, the Output: 19 volts at 2 Amps. Made in China. Energy performance verified. Also, this supply conforms to UL STD.60065. Certified to CSA STD.C 22.2. No. 60065. Intertek EP 4007837. Intertek 4007852. For indoor use. Polarity: Positive center on the DC output “barrel” plug.
Furthermore, the DC output plug, the metal barrel part, is about 10 mm long, with an outer diameter of 5 mm.
Finally, the diameter of the positive lead hole at the top of the barrel plug is roughly 4 mm.
Related Posts to Power Cord Specs for Invoke Speaker
- Demo of Unboxing the Microsoft Invoke Cortana Smart Speaker
- How to Adjust Volume on Microsoft Invoke Voice Activated Speaker
- Pairing Harman Kardon Microsoft Invoke Cortana Speaker as a Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Reboot the Microsoft Invoke Smart Speaker
- Where is Reset Button on Harman Kardon Microsoft Invoke Smart Speaker
References for Power Cord Specs for Invoke Smart Speaker
- Harman Kardon Invoke Specs, on Cnet
- Buy the Harman Kardon Invoke with Cortana by Microsoft (Graphite), at the Microsoft Store
- 2019-04-28: Added key word targeting and more tags.
- 2017-12-04: Originally published.