If your HP 3632 printer ever behaves badly, or you must change its WiFi network settings, you can reset HP Deskjet 3632 printer. Resetting restores the DeskJet printer to factory default settings. Then, once reset, you can input new printer settings from scratch, to connect it to a different WiFi network. Resetting may also correct printer driver startup problems on computers, fix faulty ink cartridge readings, and so on.
Here, we demo how to reset HP DeskJet 3632 printer copier scanner.
Reset HP DeskJet 3632 Printer to Factory Default Settings
1 Turn printer on. Press and quickly release the Power button, located as shown by the pink arrow in the next photo.
2. Wait for printer to power up. You’ll know it’s done when it stops making noise, and the Power button glows with a steady white light.
3. Press and hold in the power button, as shown above. Don’t release it however, until you perform the next two steps.
4. Press and release the Start Copy Black button twice, as pointed at by the pink arrow in the next picture.
5. Press and release the Cancel (red x) button thrice (three times). See location for it in the next picture.
6. Wait for the Wi-Fi network status light to start blinking white. The light is located as illustrated in the next picture. When it does, the printer erases old data from its memory. It’s now ready for programming with new WiFi network credentials.
7. You’re done! Now, go ahead and set up the HP DeskJet 3632 printer, which has now been reset to its factory default (fresh out of the box) settings.
- HP DeskJet 3632 Printer Unboxing
- How to Install HP DeskJet 3630 Series Wireless Printer
- HP MFP M477 Color Laserjet Pro Printer Pictures
- How to Replace Empty Ink Cartridges in HP 3630 Series DeskJet Printer
- HP Deskjet 3630 Ink Cartridge Details
- 2018-03-16: Originally published.