Here’s our instructions on how to factory reset Instant Pot Smart WiFi electric pressure cooker. Factory resetting restores this appliance to factory default state. Often, factory resetting fixes any strange behaviors you might see occasionally on this Instant Pot. Resetting to factory default settings also erases any WiFi network info stored in this cooker. This ensures that the Instant Pot will not connect to your account when its next owner plugs it in.
How to Factory Reset Instant Pot Smart WiFi Pressure Cooker
This button is the second one in this first row of four buttons. It’s in the fourth row from the top, just under the LCD screen. It’s one to the right of the Cake button. Find it just above the Down button. No buttons are above this Pressure Level / WiFi ON OFF button, and the Keep Warm button is one position to the right.
Note that it’s the Pressure Level / WiFi On Off button we’re referring to here, that also serves as a factory reset button.
Remember too, that resetting this pressure cooker takes it offline. That is, it will no longer connect to any WiFi networks until you set it up again. See our Change WiFi on Instant Pot Smart WiFi Pressure Cooker Instructions post, for more details on how to do that.
Note too, that factory resetting disconnects the Instant Pot from the WiFi network it automatically connected to before. It also unlinks it from your Instant Pot account. So, factory resetting is always a good idea when you’re getting the cooker ready for resale or gifting.
So, with the Smart WiFi Instant Pot powered up, press and hold the Pressure Level / WiFi On Off button for eight to eleven seconds. This starts the factory reset, when you hear a long beep.
Finally, factory reset is done when the LCD display shows the word APP, as pictured next.
Again, set up your Smart Instant Pot again, to again monitor and control it remotely on the app.
Related Posts to How to Reset Instant Pot WiFi
- Change WiFi on Instant Pot Smart WiFi Pressure Cooker Instructions
- How to Set Up Instant Pot Smart WiFi Pressure Cooker Instructions
- Instant Pot WiFi Pressure Cooker Buttons Guide
- Reset Button on Instant Pot Smart WiFi Cooker
- Instant Pot Buttons, Smart WiFi, By Column
- Factory Reset UE Wonderboom Speaker, How To
- Reset Echo Dot 1, How To Hard Factory Reset
- Hard Reset Google Home Speaker, How To
- Factory Reset Google Mini Speaker Instructions
- HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Factory Reset, How To
- JBL Go Hard Factory Reset Instructions for JBL Go and Go 2 Speakers
- Chromecast Audio Factory Reset Instructions
- Hard Reset iPod Touch Apple Media Player Instructions
- How to Factory Reset JBL Xtreme Bluetooth Speaker
- Reset UE Roll Speaker Instructions, How to Hard Factory Reset
- Factory Reset Amazon Echo Instructions
- How to Factory Reset Amazon Echo Dot Speakers
- Factory Reset Echo Dot 2nd Generation Instructions
- Echo Sub Reset Instructions, How to Hard Factory Reset
- JBL Clip 2 Reset Instructions, Hard Factory Reset
- Hard Reset Google Home Mini, How To Instructions
References for How to Reset Instant Pot WiFi
- 2019-07-16: Tweaked the phrase targeting for ‘How to Reset Instant Pot WiFi’, and added more tags and links.
- 2019-04-25: Added tags.
- 2019-02-10: First posted.