Here is our Sangean WFR 20 picture gallery of this internet radio and network MP3 music player. We owned this IP receiver for over a decade.
Sangean WFR 20 Picture Gallery
Shows the WFR-20 in Standy mode (radio is OFF), displaying the time of day on its back lighted LCD screen.
Next, the WFR-20 back side has the folllowing.
- A Wi-Fi antenna.
- Ethernet port.
- AUX-in and AUX-out ports.
- The AC power input port.
See all these shown next.
Then here, we connected the WFR-20, via its Ethernet port, to an external Wi-Fi transceiver radio.
Network Setup Pictures
See our post Changing Wireless Network on Sangean WFR-20 Wi-Fi Internet Radio, for a detailed description of how to configure the radio to connect to a new Wi-Fi network.
Miscellaneous Pictures of Various Menus on the WFR-20
Adjusting AUX input level
The main menu displays upon successful power up of the WFR-20.
Sometimes, a live audio stream may stop streaming data to the cloud. The WFR-20 displays a message similar to the following stream-stopped screen when this happens.
Then we have another example of the WFR-20 attempting to connect to a Wi-Fi network; this time, to the NETGEAR61 wireless network.
Remote Control, Model RC-P6
This remote comes with the WFR-20.
Related Posts to Sangean WFR 20 Picture
- Changing Wireless Network on Sangean WFR-20 Wi-Fi Internet Radio
- Sangean WFR-20 Wi-Fi Internet Radio Review
- Denon S-32 WiFi Internet Radio Music System Review
- How to Change WiFi Network Connection on Sangean WFR-20 Internet Radio Player
- Logitech Squeezebox Boom WiFi Internet Radio and Network Music System Review
References for Sangean WFR 20 Picture Gallery
- Amazon.com: Sangean WFR-20 WiFi Internet Radio & Media Player
- Official Product Page for the Sangean WFR-20 Internet Radio
- 2019-04-21: Added key phrase targeting. Removed ad code. Added tags.
- 2018-02-21: Added a References section and revised tags list.
- 2018-02-05: Originally published.