Here, we list Sony SRS XB13 Extra Bass speaker specs. Firstly, these specifications cover the unit’s length, width, weight, battery recharge time, output power, and music play time per charge. We also include the frequency response, driver size, and Bluetooth support details et al.
Secondly, it’s clear from the published specs, that the Sony SRS XB13 released in April of 2021, sounds really good for as small as it is. E.g. It plays loud enough for smaller parties and gatherings on patios, swimming pools, et al, with its five watts RMS of mono audio power. Moreover, the passive radiator gives more bass than models of like size.
Plus, even at loudest volume, the lithium ion battery can last up to sixteen (16) hours per recharge. Indeed, the specs certainly do not misinform as to the great features Sony put into this IP67 water resistant Bluetooth speaker.
The Sony SRS XB13 Extra Bass Speaker Specs
- Height: 3.75 inches.
- Diameter: 3 inches.
- Weight: 253 grams, or 9 ounces.
- Bluetooth Transmitter Frequency Range: 2.4 Ghz.
- The Bluetooth version: 4.2.
- Modulation method: FHSS.
- Supported Codecs: AAC and SBC.
- Audio Frequency Transmission Range: 20 – 20,000 Hz.
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 – 7,000 Hz.
- Sampling Frequency: 44,100 Hz.
- Profiles supported: A2DP / AVRCP / HFP / HSP.
- Music playing time: Up to 16 hours (varies by volume setting, temperature, and program content).
- Transducer: 46 mm or 1.8 inches.
- IPX7 waterproof.
- The battery charge time: 4.5 hours.
- AC Adapter (suggested specs): USB 5 volts, 0.5 amp, 2.5 watts out.
Extra Bass XB13 Features
- Extra Bass technology.
- Speaker Type: Full Range, Mono.
- Wireless Connection: NFC and Bluetooth.
- Plus, the unit has a high quality electret condenser microphone.
- In addition, there’s a bass passive radiator on bottom.
- The unit also features mono sound.
- Furthermore, the Audio Output Power is: 2 Watts (minimum RMS).
- This speaker is waterproof and dust proof, with an IPX7 case design.
- Long lasting metal grill.
- Charging via the included micro USB cable.
- Also, there is a speakerphone function.
- Needs no app to access all its features.
- Lastly, there is a detachable strap on the speaker.
Sony SRS XB13 Colors
Additionally, this particular Sony speaker you can get in 5 different standard colors that we know of. It comes in
- coral pink,
- light blue,
- powder blue, and
Sony SRS XB13 Price
Finally, as of this writing, you can find the XB13 new, for between $28.99 (used) and $59.99 (new). The average price appears to be $49.99 US.
Related Posts to Sony SRS XB13 Specs
Other Posts About the Sony SRS XB13 Extra Bass BT Speaker
References for Sony SRS XB13 Specs
- 2023-01-14: First released.