Here, we list Sony SRS XB32 Extra Bass speaker specifications. Firstly, these data cover the unit’s length, width, weight, battery recharge time, output power, and music play time per charge. We also include the frequency response, driver size, Bluetooth support details et al.
Secondly, it’s clear from the published specifications, that the Sony SRS XB32 released in June of 2019, sounds pretty good for as small as it is. E.g. It plays loud enough for small parties on patios, swimming pools, et al, with its approximately twelve (12) watts RMS of audio power.
Plus, even at loudest volume, the lithium ion battery can last from three (3) to twenty-four (24) hours per recharge depending on the light setting, surrounding temperature, and program content. Indeed, the specifications certainly do not mislead as to the great features Sony put into this IPX7 water resistant Bluetooth speaker.
Sony SRS XB32 Specifications
- Firstly, the speaker height: 85 mm or 3.35 inches.
- Width: 238 mm or 9.37 inches.
- Depth: 83 mm or 3.38 inches.
- Furthermore, the weight is: 900 grams, or 32 ounces.
- Wireless Communication Methods: NFC and Bluetooth.
- Additionally, the Bluetooth Transmitter Frequency Range: 2.4 to 2.4835 Ghz.
- Max Communications Range: 10 M. or 30 Ft.
- The Bluetooth version: 4.2.
- Modulation method: FHSS.
- Moreover, the supported Codecs are: SBC, AAC, and LDAC.
- Audio Frequency Transmission Range: 20 – 20,000 Hz.
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 – 7,000 Hz.
- Sampling Frequency: 44,100 Hz.
- Profiles supported: A2DP / AVRCP / HFP / HSP.
- Music playing time: Up to 24 hours (varies by volume setting, temperature, and program content).
- Transducer: 48 mm or 1.89 inches X 2 with passive radiator enclosure.
- Audio Output Power (RMS): 6 watts per channel, 12 watts total RMS.
- IPX7 waterproof.
- The battery charge time: 5.0 hours.
- Lastly, the AC Adapter (suggested specifications): USB 5 volts, 1.5 amp, 7.5 watts out, with micro USB plug.
SRS XB32 Features
- Firstly, this speaker features Extra Bass technology.
- NFC compatible.
- Bluetooth standby function.
- Auto OFF function.
- Power bank function, for charging phones from this speaker.
- Multi-color party lamps and strobe LEDs.
- Next, the speaker type is: Full Range, Stereo.
- Audio input port.
- Can be controlled from the Sony Music Center app running on a paired smart device.
- Plus, the unit has a high quality electret condenser microphone for speakerphone use.
- This speaker is water and dust resistant.
- Furthermore, this unit has a long lasting grill.
- Stereo pairing capability.
- Wireless Party Chain (WPC) function, for connecting up to ten compatible speakers together for larger sound.
- Charging is done via the included micro USB cable.
- Needs no app to access all its features.
- Party Booster function.
- Lastly, there is a detachable strap on the speaker.
SRS XB32 Colors
Additionally, this particular Sony speaker you can get in 5 different standard colors that we know of. It comes in
Sony SRS XB32 Price
Finally, as of this writing, you can find the XB32 for between $58.99 (used) and $274.99 (new). The average price appears to be $130.00 US.
Related Posts to Sony SRS XB32 Specifications
Other Posts About the Sony SRS XB32
References for Sony SRS XB32 Specifications
- 2023-01-18: First released.