Here, we list Sony SRS XG300 X Series Bluetooth boombox speaker specs. Firstly, these details cover the unit’s length, width, weight, battery recharge time, output power, and music play time per charge. We also include the frequency response, driver size, Bluetooth support details et al.
Secondly, it’s clear from the published specs, that the Sony SRS XG300 sounds great for its size. E.g. It plays loud enough for small to medium size parties on patios, swimming pools, dances, et al, with its approximately eight (8) watts RMS of audio power per channel, 16 watts total.
Plus, even at loudest volume, the lithium ion battery can last from four (4) to twenty-five (25) hours per recharge depending on surrounding temperature, light setting, and program content. Indeed, the specs certainly do not mislead as to the great features Sony put into this IPX7 water resistant Bluetooth speaker.
Sony SRS XG300 Specs
- Firstly, the speaker height: 138 mm or 5.43 inches.
- Width: 318 mm or 12.52 inches.
- Depth: 136 mm or 5.35 inches.
- Weight: 3 KG, or 6.61 pounds.
- Water Resistance Specification: IPX7.
- Wireless Communication Methods: Bluetooth.
- Additionally, the Bluetooth Transmitter Frequency Range: 2.4 to 2.4835 Ghz.
- Max Communications Range: 30 M. or 98 Ft.
- The Bluetooth version: 5.2.
- Moreover, the supported codecs are: SBC, AAC, and LDAC.
- Corresponding Content Protection: SCMS-T.
- Audio Frequency Transmission Range: 20 – 20,000 Hz.
- Sampling Frequency: 44,100 Hz.
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 – 7,000 Hz.
- Profiles supported: A2DP / AVRCP / HFP.
- Music playing time: Up to 25 hours (varies by volume setting, light setting, temperature, and program content).
- Woofer: 61 mm X 68 mm (2.4 inches X 2.68 inches) X 2.
- Tweeter: 20 mm (0.79 inches) X 2.
- Passive radiator design.
- Audio Output Power (RMS): 8 watts per channel, 16 watts total RMS.
- The battery charge time: 5.0 hours.
- Lastly, the AC Adapter (suggested specs): USB 5 volts, 3 amps, 15 watts, USB-C.
SRS XG300 Features
- Multi color party LED lights.
- Next, the speaker type: Full Range, Stereo.
- Works with the Sony Music Center app, which allows you to control the speaker from a paired smart device like a phone or tablet.
- Plus, the unit has a high quality electret condenser microphone for speakerphone use.
- This speaker is water and dust resistant.
- Audio input port for playing non Bluetooth devices through this speaker.
- Moreover, this unit has a long lasting cloth grill.
- Charging is done via the included USB-C adapter.
- Standby function.
- Auto power OFF.
- This speaker also has a stereo pairing function to set up two of these in a stereo pair.
- Furthermore, there’s the Party Connect function.
- User updatable firmware.
- Low battery warning.
- Connects to up to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- Finally, there’s a power bank function to charge a phone from this speaker’s battery.
SRS XG300 Release Date
This Bluetooth speaker was released in July of 2022.
Additionally, this particular Sony speaker you can get in 2 different standard colors that we know of. It comes in
Sony SRS XG300 Price
Finally, as of this writing, you can find the XG300 for between $179 and $249. The average price appears to be around $199 US.
Related Posts to Sony SRS XG300 Specs
Other Posts About the Sony SRS XG300
- 2023-01-20: First released.