Covers the UE Wonderboom 1 stereo Bluetooth speaker firmware update instructions. But we know of no way to upgrade the software on this speaker. Also, we find that currently, there are no firmware downloads listed for it on the Ultimate Ears web site. Additionally, neither do they supply any details for how to do this in the included manuals.
So perhaps UE feels that the speaker works well enough with the original firmware. Thus, they chose not to offer a (likely) confusing and difficult firmware update routine for such a rugged speaker. Also, in our tests, the speaker has proven to indeed be quite solid. E.g. We’ve found no bugs. Nor have we experienced any lost connections, distortion, crashes, or anything else bad. So firmware updating is likely not needed, and as far as we can tell, impossible for the average consumer to do.
Other Posts About the UE Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
- UE Wonderboom Battery Indicator Charging Light
- How to Tell if UE Wonderboom is Charging
- UE Wonderboom Charge Time, How Long to Fully Charge
- How to Pair UE Wonderboom with Alexa
- UE Wonderboom Pairing Instructions
- How to Reset UE Wonderboom Speaker
- How to Adjust Volume on UE Wonderboom Speaker
- UE Wonderboom Buttons Guide, How to Use
- How to Charge UE Wonderboom Speaker
- How to Pair UE Wonderboom with iPad Air
- Pairing UE Wonderboom with Google Home
Related Posts to UE Wonderboom Firmware Update Instructions
- Amazon Echo Force Firmware Update Instructions, How To Help
- Sony SRS XB10 Firmware Update Instructions
- Charge 3 Firmware Update, How To, Tips, Help
- Updating Firmware on JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker, How To, Through JBL Connect Plus App
- JBL Flip 3 Firmware Update Instructions
References for UE Wonderboom Firmware Update Instructions
- UE Wonderboom Speaker Official Product Page at UltimateEars.com
- Where to Buy the UE Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
- 2020-08-22: First published.