Just bought this HP DeskJet 3632 Printer for a customer, and she asked us to set up this printer at her place. Part of the 3630 All-In-One series of HP printers, we chose the 3632 because it can easily print documents and pictures wirelessly from mobile devices (tablets and phones).
Anyway, the first part of the setup was to unbox this printer. Thus, we detail here unboxing the HP Deskjet 3632 printer safely. We show what comes with the printer as well. So, let’s get started.
Unboxing HP DeskJet 3632 Printer, Step by Step Instructions
1. First Off, Sit Box on its Bottom End
See this as shown in the next picture.
2. Then Slice the Clear Sealing Tape while Unboxing HP DeskJet 3632 All In One Home Printer
The tape runs across the top opening of the box, in the middle, where the two box flaps meet underneath the tape.
See the open box top in the next picture.
3. Next, Slide Printer Out of Box
Note that it’s inside some Styrofoam supports. These also slide out along with the printer. In the next picture, we removed our printer from the box. Note the Styrofoam supports still encasing the sides of the printer.
4. Then, Remove Styrofoam Supports from Printer
While doing so, be careful not to let the printer fall and bump against the table / floor.
E.g. Next, we see the printer with the packing supports removed.
5. Next in Unboxing HP DeskJet 3632, Remove Cellophane from Printer
See this as shown next.
6. Pull Open the Outer Access Panel
Facing the printer as shown in the last picture, we find the front panel latches on the left and right front corners of the printer, near the top. Furthermore, the plastic door opens downward, as shown in the next picture.
7. Then Remove all Blue Tape and Loose Cardboard from Printer
Note the typical locations of this tape in the next picture, as pointed at by the pink arrows.
8. Open the Inner Access Panel
Inside the outer chamber, find the inner access panel latch. It’s near the top, just beneath the blue tape with the arrows at the top center of the 3632.
Then insert an index finger, and gently push down while at the same time, pulling the hatch outward. See the result in the next picture.
9. Then Remove and Open Inner Box
See this small box as shown inside the printer in the last picture, with the piece of blue tape dangling from it. Further, this contains the cables and ink cartridges.
10. Check that you have All Accessories
You should have received two (2) #63 ink cartridges (one black, and one color), a power cord, and a USB cable, as displayed in the next picture.
11. Find Software CD Disc
Ours was inside the user guide booklets, and looks as follows.
12. Done Unboxing the HP Deskjet 3632 Printer At Last!
At last, you have successfully unboxed the HP DeskJet 3632 All-in-One printer scanner copier. Congratulations!
Next. we detail how to set up this printer in our HP DeskJet 3632 Wireless Setup Instructions piece.
Related Posts to Unboxing the HP Deskjet 3632 Printer
Other Posts About HP DeskJet Printers
References for Unboxing the HP Deskjet 3632 All in One Printer
- 2019-07-20: Added key phrase targeting for ‘Unboxing HP Deskjet 3632’, removed ad code scripts, and added more tags and links.
- 2018-12-07: Added more subheadings.
- 2017-01-22: Originally published.