Where is JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker reset button located? Well, no specific reset button exists on the speaker. Instead, to reset this JBL Bluetooth speaker, you must press a button combination, as described next.
Where is JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker Reset Button Located?
On the JBL Charge 3 waterproof speaker, we find no separate reset button. But several buttons appear across the top edge of the speaker.
Press and hold the Volume UP and Play buttons on the top of this wireless speaker. Press these at the same time until the hard reset occurs. See the locations of these buttons in the following picture, pointed at by the bright green arrows.
Further, see our JBL Charge 3 Reset Instructions, How to Factory Reset the JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker post for a demo of how to hard reset the JBL Charge 3 speaker back to factory default settings.
It’s unlikely that you’ll accidently reset this JBL 3 speaker by mistakenly pressing these two buttons together. But if you do reset by mistake, re-pairing the speaker to your favorite Bluetooth devices is quite simple. See our post JBL Charge 3 How to Pair with iOS Devices, iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch for a brief overview of how to pair again with iOS devices. You can adapt these pairing instructions for Android, Windows, and Mac Bluetooth devices as well. Pairing again from scratch takes little time after a reset. Plus, it prevents inadvertent speaker pairing with other nearby devices that you’d rather not pair with.
Related Posts to JBL Charge 3 Reset Button
- JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Reset Button Location
- Where is the JBL Flip 4 Reset Button Located
- JBL Charge 3 Buttons Layout Guide, What Each Button Does and How to Use Them
- Charge 3 JBL Reset Instructions, How to Factory Reset the JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Flip 4 Buttons Layout, What Each Button Does and When to Use Them
- JBL Charge 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker Official Product Page, on JBL.com
- Wireless Speakers Product Page on JBL.com
- 2018-07-27: First published.