Where is the JBL Flip 3 reset button located? Well, we find no actual reset button. That is, JBL placed no physical button that they designated as a reset button. However, resetting the speaker to factory default state is still possible. So, to reset this JBL Bluetooth speaker, you must press a button combination, as described next.
Where is the JBL Flip 3 Reset Button Located
On the JBL Flip 3 splashproof speaker, several buttons appear across the top edge of the speaker. Indeed, this is the only area where any buttons are found. So, we find the reset button combination there.
The reset button combination is the Volume UP and Phone buttons on the top of this wireless speaker. Press these at the same time until the hard reset occurs. See the locations of these buttons in the following picture.
Further, see our JBL Flip 3 Reset Instructions, How to Factory Reset the JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker post for a demo of how to hard reset the JBL Flip 3 speaker back to factory default settings.
Finally, you will not likely reset this JBL speaker by accidently pressing these two buttons at the same time. But if you do, re-pairing the speaker to your favorite Bluetooth devices is quite simple.
First, after reset, the speaker powers off. Then, when you power it on again, it immediately enters Bluetooth discovery mode. The power lamp flashes blue to indicate that the Flip 3 is discoverable. After reset, the only data erased from the speaker is the list of Bluetooth devices that it previously paired with. Easy enough to recreate by re-pairing.
- JBL Flip 3 Reset Instructions, How to Factory Reset the JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker
- Where is JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth Speaker Reset Button Located
- JBL Clip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Reset Button Location
- Where is the JBL Flip 4 Reset Button Located
- JBL Flip 3 Change Name, How to Change JBL Bluetooth Speaker Name, Rename
- Echo Dot Reset Button Location on Gen 1, 2, and 3 Dots
- JBL Flip 3 Charging Indicator Shows How Full Battery Is
- 2018-08-20: First published.