Where is the reset button on Google Home Mini speaker located?
Where is the Reset Button on Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
This single-purpose button is located on the bottom (underside) of the speaker, in the orange area, near the power port, pointed at by the blue arrow, shown in the next picture.
With the speaker turned on, press and hold the reset button here with your index finger for five to ten seconds. This starts a factory default hard reset of this smart speaker.
- Resetting Google Home Mini Speaker Instructions
- Google Home Mini Smart Speaker Picture Gallery
- How to Change WiFi Network on Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- Google Home Mini Speaker Spotify Commands List
- Unboxing a Brand New Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- USB Power Adapter Specs for the Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- How to Reset Google Mini Speaker
- Echo Dot Reset Button Location on Gen 1, 2, and 3 Dots
- Factory Data Reset (FDR) Google Home, from Google Support
- How to Reset the Google Home Mini, from Tom’s Guide
- 2017-10-30: Originally published.