Where is the Google Home Mini speaker reset button located?
This single-purpose button is located on the bottom (underside) of the speaker, in the orange area, near the power port, pointed at by the blue arrow, shown in the next picture.
With the speaker turned on, press and hold the reset button here with your index finger for five to ten seconds. This starts a factory default hard reset of this smart speaker.
- Google Home Mini Smart Speaker Picture Gallery
- Google Home Mini Speaker Spotify Commands List
- How to Change WiFi Network on Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- How to Pair Google Home Mini Speaker as a Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Reboot the Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- How to Reset Google Home Mini Smart Speaker to Factory Default State
- Unboxing a Brand New Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- USB Power Adapter Specs for the Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- 2017-10-30: Originally published.