Where is the Google Home Speaker reset button? This button doubles as the Mic Off button, which is located in the rear of the Google Home speaker, near the top, as pictured next.
With the speaker turned on, press and hold the reset button here for five to ten seconds, to start a factory default hard reset of your Google Home speaker. See our Resetting Google Home Smart Speaker to Factory Default State piece for more details.
- How to Reboot the Original Google Home Smart Speaker
- How to Set the Sleep Timer on the Original Google Home Smart Speaker
- Original Google Home Wi-Fi Smart Speaker Picture Gallery
- Resetting Original Google Home Smart Speaker to Factory Default State
- 2017-01-16: Originally published.