The microphone mute button, located on the back of the Harman Kardon Microsoft Invoke smart speaker, also serves as the RESET button. Pressing this for several seconds restores the unit to factory default (fresh out of box) state.
Will demonstrate in detail how to reset the Invoke speaker in a subsequent post. Stand by.
- Where is the Reset Button on the Original Amazon Echo Smart Speaker
- How to Adjust Volume on Microsoft Invoke Voice Activated Speaker
- Where is the Reset Button on Amazon Generation 2 Echo Smart Speaker Located
- How to Reboot the Microsoft Invoke Smart Speaker
- Where is the Reset Button on Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
2017-11-21: Originally published.