The reset button on the generation one (original) Amazon Echo smart speaker can be found on the underside of the unit, as pointed at by the purple arrow in the next picture. The reset button is inside a small hole there. To actuate it, insert the end of a small to medium-sized paper clip. Press GENTLY, just enough to activate the button. Keep pressing for approximately five seconds to initiate the factory default state reset process.
- AC Power Adapter Specs for the Original Amazon Echo Generation 1 Alexa Smart Speaker
- How to Connect Amazon Alexa Echo Smart Speaker to Bluetooth Speaker
- How to Force a Firmware Update on the Amazon Echo Alexa Smart Speakers
- How to Set the Sleep Timer on Original Amazon Alexa Echo Gen 1 Smart Speaker
- Original Amazon Echo Smart Speaker Picture Gallery
- Where is the Echo Dot Reset Button
- Where is the Reset Button on Amazon Generation 2 Echo Smart Speaker Located
- Where is the Reset Button on Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
- 2017-12-07: Originally published.