This post gives Wonderboom Bluetooth pairing instructions for common Bluetooth devices. Start with your Wonderboom shut OFF (all dark LEDs). Then, follow along to pair it with most any Bluetooth source device. In this demo, we show how pairing works on our iPad Air mobile computer. But like procedures work for iPhones, iPods, and Android phones and tablets as well.
Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
1. Visit the Home Screen on your Source Bluetooth Device
Press the Home button to get to the Home page. See our Home screen as shown next.
2. Find the Settings App
Practically all mobile devices have a Settings app.
We found ours on the second page of the Home screen on our tablet.
3. Bring up the Settings App
Tap the Settings app icon.
For this demo, the iPad Air then displays the first page of its Settings screen, as shown in the next screenshot
4. Go to the Bluetooth Settings Page to Continue with Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing
Tap the Bluetooth item, as pointed at by the dark green arrow in the last screenshot above.
Our Bluetooth Settings screen then appears as follows. Note that our Bluetooth is switched ON here. But since the Wonderboom speaker is currently OFF, it does not show in either the My Devices or Other Devices lists on the tablet yet, Why? Because we’ve not yet paired it with this iPad before. Plus, the speaker is not yet transmitting its BT connection info. See this scenario, that appears as shown next.
Note in this picture that there’s no Wonderboom listed yet.
5. Turn On your Wonderboom
Turn on the speaker by quickly pressing its Power button. See this button, circled in green, in the next picture.
The speaker then comes on.
6. Put your Wonderboom into Bluetooth Pairing Mode
Now, to see your speaker on your mobile device, place it into BT pairing mode. For that, press and release the Bluetooth button, as circled in the next picture. You may have to hold it in for a few seconds until pairing mode starts running.
When the speaker enters pairing mode, it makes a distinctive sound several times. Plus, a lamp in this button starts rapidly flashing white. See this in the last picture above.
7. Then, Find your Wonderboom on your Mobile Device to Continue with Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing
See the picture next. We found ours, as circled in green.
8. Pair with your Wonderboom
Tap the listed speaker in the Other Devices section of the Bluetooth Devices list, shown above.
Your iPad Air then pairs with the Wonderboom speaker (it appears as “WONDERBOOM” in this demo).
The Bluetooth Settings screen then changes to display something like the following.
Note that the Wonderboom speaker now appears as connected, as circled inside the green oval in the last picture.
9. Done with Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing !
We have now successfully paired our Wonderboom Bluetooth speaker with a typical mobile device. Now, audio output from that source device plays on this wireless speaker, which is what you want. The same happens with most other Bluetooth devices.
Other Posts About the Wonderboom
- Wonderboom Speaker Charger, Which One to Use
- How to Pair Wonderboom Speaker with iPhone
- How to Reset the Wonderboom
Related Posts to Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing
- JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker Pairing with iPhone iPad iPod iOS
- Google Home Mini Bluetooth Pairing Instructions
- JBL Flip 4 Alexa Pairing Bluetooth Speaker Instructions
References for Wonderboom Bluetooth Pairing
- 2020-07-29: First posted.